[FL] Nighthawk and [FL] Grub pt.2
Posting on behalf of GHOSTKILL3R [Any replies stated by me (Awestruck) will be on behalf of GHOST unless stated otherwise]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit: [CASE HANDED BACK TO GHOST AS HE IS NO LONGER BANNED]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Time/Date: 10-04-2015, 08:23 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58027181 , STEAM_0:1:11680391

Name of Administrator: [FL]Nighthawk, [FL] Grub

Evidence:

This will be part two of the admin abuse case against the following admins. The following quotes will be from the following player report
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65066&highlight=awestruck

I am going to state here that I know you’re going to attempt to take this off topic and into something I did. This is not a player report; this is an admin abuse case. I am here to reveal the admin abuse that has been shown in this player report and nothing more.
It would be best for anyone who is just passing by to read the player report linked above to understand what is occurring, it’s a very lengthy read but will be required to understand what is happening.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65066&page=5&highlight=awestruck
On page 5 of the player report, we can see that once again Nighthawk has decided to re-open a case against Awestruckbullet and at this point now attempting to get myself GHOSTK1LL3R banned.

Now on the next page we can see that Grub posts the following:
(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65066&page=6&highlight=awestruck)
‘It's blatantly obvious it's a video. Post the video or face harsh consequences.’.
What he is referring to is a video that I had of the events that occurred. Now, bearing in mind I am not the one that is being perused in this ban request nor have shown/done anything to get myself in trouble the admin Grub is forcing me to upload evidence to the player report.

Nighthawk then posts on the next page(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65066&page=7&highlight=awestruck)
‘you can either produce the video or actions will be taken. We know that those screenshots are not from other screenshots. And if they are then I want to see the "unedited" versions of those screenshots’. No reason is given for me to post the video and to see ‘unedited versions’ of those screenshots.

Now this is where the abuse and bias become apparent.
‘His video is completely relevant. He posted screenshots from a video that he took of the incident and used it within this ban request. Which means that I am allowed to review that video as it may hold evidence proving whether or not you are guilty. So as I said I am waiting for your audio version as well as Ghost's video.’
The ban request is regarding if Awestruckbullet hit the people intentionally or not.

Now, I am going to openly say it so that you don’t pull this post off track. I did say in the player report that I had only screenshots when I had a video. The reason for this was because I knew that they’d want me to upload the video and I wasn’t going to do it because my upload time is awful and would take forever to upload.
I decided that I would however post 30 seconds of relevant footage regarding the player report.

This is what I posted: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS08JWyBjGU

As we can clearly see, this video shows the point in time of Awestruck’s player report and nothing more should be needed to be posted. This video was sent to Nighthawk and Grub via the forums as I didn’t want people to see how Crimson acts in aggressiveRP.

After uploading this video, I am told by Grub through Nighthawk that I have to upload the whole video or I will face ‘harsh consequences’. I then inform the admin ‘Shadow Miku’ about this of which she says she will look into it. Days later I am then banned for:

‘Lying in Courthouse, 
Tampering with Evidence, 
Refusing to Cooperate,
Ignoring what Two staff members asked of him.’

I stated to Nighthawk that I wasn’t going to upload the whole 20-minute video but I’d be happier to screenshot each frame by frame. The additional reason for my not wanting to upload the video was because there was also private information that was shown in the video which I didn’t want to be shown to anyone.
What am I trying to show here? What I am wanting to show is that both Nighthawk and Grub were forcing myself to upload evidence which was not needed. The screenshots were called out on being ‘tampered with’ but yet they never said what I tampered with. They also wanted me to upload a 20 minute video for no reason even when I uploaded 30 seconds of evidence regarding the actual player report. I find that both Grub and Nighthawk are persuing a personal grudge against me of which is the reason for this. I know Grub and Nighthawk will both state that they are’ doing their job and are not there to be liked’ but this is not the case. They were perusing any reason to ban me and as shown in the other admin abuse case went to lengths of altering the rules to achieve this.
These admins shouldn't and cannot be trusted with the powers given to them and will only carry on to abuse like they have.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
-SNIP-
Regards, Midget

I am the owner of said admin abuse case. If any information would like to be asked of me please forward it to me I am more than happy to help.
Closed temporarily to review existing evidence.
Abuse case has been re-opened.

Requesting Nighthawkd's side of the story before we continue.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
It's nice to see Nighthawk is swiftly responding to this admin abuse case.  4 months and not One reply.  That's some real good f ucking administration right there.  Very valuable asset to the team right there.
(04-02-2016, 10:51 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 09:29 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: It's nice to see Nighthawk is swiftly responding to this admin abuse case.  4 months and not One reply.  That's some real good f ucking administration right there.  Very valuable asset to the team right there.

These things are reviewed mostly in private, and I can assure you the super admins are handling the case. If you get a reply publicly on this thread by admins, then you get one, its not required.

Ah right, I completly forgot about the function to hide your comments! How'd I do that again? 

Also,  I love how you think admins are not required to post for the public to see.  Mind telling me how I can post an admin abuse case without letting the admin in question see it? 

What a complete joke.
If you're going to shitpost in your own AA thread I might aswell close it.
Nighthawkd has not posted yet because he already told me the story on Teamspeak. However, I want him to write it here aswell.
(04-02-2016, 11:39 PM)Infernaw Wrote: If you're going to shitpost in your own AA thread I might aswell close it.
Nighthawkd has not posted yet because he already told me the story on Teamspeak. However, I want him to write it here aswell.

That attitude right there is why the team is shit. You think I enjoy writing these threads?  You should take admin abuse cases seriously but are willing to close a case because I am stating my oponion? Lol,  just lol
(04-02-2016, 11:59 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 11:39 PM)Infernaw Wrote: If you're going to shitpost in your own AA thread I might aswell close it.

That attitude right there is why the team is shit. You think I enjoy writing these threads?  You should take admin abuse cases seriously but are willing to close a case because I am stating my oponion? Lol,  just lol

Your post about Nighthawkd was uncalled for and completely unnecessary.
If you're gonna go on about attitudes you could start with yourself.

The case is being taken seriously. The reason why I'm willing to close this is because at the looks of it, it's clear to see that Nighthawkd was just following Grub's track in the case. And since Grub is no longer here, Nighthawkd did nothing wrong as he only went from what his supervisor did.
He has in no way abused any of his powers by just doing what was right at the time.

Since I had to fill in what was already stated by Nighthawkd, and from what is clear in the threads I saw before talking to him, he did not abuse.

Closed.