[FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: As it was also explained, admins have permissions to edit anything they want by system,
I know, so this does prove that NIghthawk was able to alter the rules if he so chose to.
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: they do not have permission from Soul to change whatever they want, as it's an SA level action at minimum. That's not being dishonest, that's bad wording at best.
I don't understand this point of the argument. I am not stating anything regarding SA level. Nighthawk personally went to alter the rules without being given permission by anyone.

(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Again, it's impossible to determine a before and after edit using two images from separate areas of the forums.
How is it? It clearly shows that one forum contradicts the other side which clearly shows that someone intentionally decided to act upon themselves with changing the rules and forgot to change the other side of the fourms
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: One area may have been reverted where another had not. That is a staff oversight. If you cannot properly form a timeline then it's just hearsay till someone investigates how far back they can dig into forum history.

No areas where reverted, I am only basing what I say of facts and the fact is Nighthawk has altered the rules which has been proven by him not only lying saying he couldn't edit the post but even being caught red-handed with it saying he altered the thread.
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Also, Nighthawkd never actually said he didn't have access to make an edit, he said very specifically that he started an edit and Soul spoke with him.
Yes he did : http://puu.sh/mX17S/542a691b7e.jpg Can you please make sure that you have facts to back-up your statements as you're not making random assumptions without even reading the thread prior to this.
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Soul confirmed nothing was changed by Nighthawkd's specific edit. It's the first reply to your link and you even posted an image of it.
This is true that Soul did confirm that nothing was changed. However, it does clearly say that Nighthawk did alter the thread and NIghthawk said that he had insufficient right even though both you and Nevy have said admins do have sufficient right to alter threads. So answer me this Jokhah, why is Nighthawk lying if he done nothing wrong?

To sum it up:

(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Your evidence is inconclusive as it's not from the same thread, but a different subforum entirely

I know it's not, it's to prove that he forgot to alter one thread which clearly shows that one of the threads has been altered. Equally, we can see the other thread wasn't altered as the last time it was altered was 3 years ago. Also, I would just like to mention don't you find it strange that Nighthawk altered the 'template' on the day of my ban and he even said he was waiting for something on that day also?
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Soul already confirmed that no edit took place

However, facts tell otherwise.

(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I'm the person who added perm ban at request of SA Killjoy
You keep stating this but I am yet to see any proof of this and if you can't back-up this claim then this claim is null.

(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: And the claim that he lied about not having access is false as he never said that. It's not that he can't edit by ability, but at request of the Owner.
He did lie in the courthouse, he said he didn't have sufficient right but you and Nevy have clearly said he did. I don't understand your last part either. He didn't have the request of the owner to alter the thread, he did it anyway.
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I'm not seeing how this Abuse case is still open for debate. There is no case remaining in the original post and now it's just a game of finding a new reason to try to get this to continue.

I am not 'finding' and reason, the reasons are being given to me and I am just presenting my case of Nighthawk lying.

(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: To be perfectly clear, the claim that he made any actual edit was debunked before I even stepped up to say anything, as Nighthawkd already stated before this began that Soul already confirmed no edit too place.
No it hasn't, it clearly shows he altered the thread/
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: An edit stamp doesn't mean that an edit actually took place, it just means that someone started an edit and finished it.
This makes no sense, so you're saying he did edit and then finished it?
(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Weather or not any information was changed, there will still be an edit stamp.
No there won't you click edit on a thread, then cancel it, nothing will be changed at-all.

(02-06-2016, 09:12 AM)Jokhah Wrote: If you could please, for the third or fourth time now, update your images to show the same thread before and after so it can be clearly established as evidence. If not, it's still tampering with evidence in the courthouse to attempt to sway opinion, not actual fact.
My point is that you can see from both photos that something was changed which doesn't make sense. also, I am not lying, in fact you are of which I have proven.

Please stop commenting Jokakah you're not involved and until you can prove that you specifically altered that thread for that rule then you cannot prove that it wasn't Nighthawk.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-04-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-05-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:29 PM