[FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1
(02-06-2016, 01:59 PM)Jokhah Wrote: -snip-

You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:
the accusing user
a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

You have not proved that you are the person that altered the evidence even when asked 2 times. This means that you are not allowed to comment on the abuse case Jokahah.

Also, I am not going to reply to your comments. None of your statements are back-up with any facts and a lot of them are assumptions which have no factual basis.
Jokhah has stated he is the one that changed the text in the post to say perm ban therefore he has something meaningful and relevant to contribute as he is indeed involved if this is the case. he is allowed to post here.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-06-2016, 02:10 PM)Hitman Wrote: Jokhah has stated he is the one that changed the text in the post to say perm ban therefore he has something meaningful and relevant to contribute as he is indeed involved if this is the case. he is allowed to post here.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

And yet I am yet to see proof of this.
(02-06-2016, 02:03 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 01:59 PM)Jokhah Wrote: -snip-

You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:
the accusing user
a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

You have not proved that you are the person that altered the evidence even when asked 2 times. This means that you are not allowed to comment on the abuse case Jokahah.

Also, I am not going to reply to your comments. None of your statements are back-up with any facts and a lot of them are assumptions which have no factual basis.

Again, I am a witness as I am the one who made the specific edit. Proof of this was already requested. I'm not in violation of any FL rules or policy. If you feel I am, feel free to report my post to get a more prompt response into the validity of my ability to post here. Once it's confirmed that I am the one who made the edit, which it will, then this case is dead in the water.

I refuse to let something I did with valid reason as an administrator be used against someone not responsible for the action. You continuing to push this case after your evidence has been busted, you accepting that Soul stated no text was edited, and you hinging your case on an S.
My ruling is he is allowed to post here. Unless a super-admin or Soul steps in and says otherwise, my decision there is final. End of.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-06-2016, 02:14 PM)Hitman Wrote: My ruling is he is allowed to post here. Unless a super-admin or Soul steps in and says otherwise, my decision there is final. End of.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Honestly Hitman, i'd also like you to stay away from this Admin abuse case also. It's quite clear you think I am 'sad' and that what I am doing is 'sad' and will do anything in your power to support Nighthawk which is very bias if you ask me to be honest.

[Image: 56b79c1627.png]
I am not going to stay away from the case unless told otherwise by a superior. I have every right to post here. And yes I think this case is sad. I am allowed to post my opinion being an administrator.

No need to worry about "bias" as administrators do not make decisions in these cases. That is a super-admin and above's job.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-06-2016, 02:24 PM)Hitman Wrote: I am not going to stay away from the case unless told otherwise by a superior. I have every right to post here. And yes I think this case is sad. I am allowed to post my opinion being an administrator.

No need to worry about "bias" as administrators do not make decisions in these cases. That is a super-admin and above's job.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Then can you stop making the decisions of who is allowed to post on here then? As you said yourself 'No need to worry about "bias" as administrators do not make decisions in these cases. That is a super-admin and above's job.'
(02-06-2016, 02:24 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 02:24 PM)Hitman Wrote: I am not going to stay away from the case unless told otherwise by a superior. I have every right to post here. And yes I think this case is sad. I am allowed to post my opinion being an administrator.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Then can you stop making the decisions of who is allowed to post on here then? As you said yourself 'No need to worry about "bias" as administrators do not make decisions in these cases. That is a super-admin and above's job.'

Let me rephrase that, No need to worry about "bias" as administrators do not make the final decision regarding conclusion of the case. That is a super-admin and above's job.

Now I have things to do. I am not going to waste my time looking at this thread all day.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-06-2016, 02:27 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 02:24 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Let me rephrase that, No need to worry about "bias" as administrators do not make the final decision regarding conclusion of the case. That is a super-admin and above's job.

Now I have things to do. I am not going to waste my time looking at this thread all day.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Alright, well thanks for making it apparent that you think that an admin abuse case is a waste of your time it clearly shows a lot.

- Ghost