Audacter's Resignation
Hello Fearless,

Today is the day I announce my resignation, first of all I'd like to thank both the community and the staff team for giving me a chance at being a staff member and for giving me such a wonderful time here in the Fearless Community.
Now some of you may be asking why I decided to resign. There are two factors, the first being some internal issues and the second being my personal life. The issues within the staff team are nothing everyone should be concerned with, just a few things I did not agree with and that I did privately state and I intend to keep it that way. The main reason I beleive it is time to hand in my resignation is because of what is currently going on in my personal life. Now this isn't a goodbye, I may be on here and there, but it is likely I won't be doing much computer games. As at the moment I need to take this time to get everything on track with my life. So once again thank you Fearless for sticking around all these years.
There are a few people within this Community who really stood out from the rest. I'm sure you know who you are, or maybe not. Who knows?
To everyone I've been an arse to, good. It's likely I was an arse to you for a reason.
But to be quite honest, I liked you noisy lot.

Have a good one,
Audacter
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 9 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Balls, aDisabledDeer, Suarez, Gog, Edned, Spear, Grunt, Nuka, Grub
You're a good lad
The following 2 users Like TimzzElitezz's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Grub
Seeya, Audacter.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Damn, shame to see you leave, but best of luck with everything.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Grub
Noooo! So sad to see you go mate
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

GoodBye Audacter!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Sad to see you go Audacter.
Did I stand out as the pizza man? Wink
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Grub
Damn, that's a real blow to the team. Gutted man.. Wish you all the best for the future mate and thanks for everything you've done here at FL when we were in a mess.
Sad to see you go Loco Mexican!
Good luck man!
Damn, I'm speechless, goodbye friend.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]