Ask Old Man Jokhah
I've been thinking about a good question to ask and I think I found It,

What should never change In Fearless In your opinion.

I myself think that the kindness that I see everyfay shouldn't change as It brightens up the day,
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I enlisted because I was at a point in my life where it was do something or never do anything. I chose to try to better my situation.

Sure it was worth it. I have a skillset now that I wouldn't have gotten without it. I mean I can take an MRE, eat it, turn parts of it into weapons to include fragmentation or something similar to CS gas, have a timer, take a dump with the ability to wipe. That's just with the MRE. Much less how I can turn clothes into medical supplies, I can make a litter to carry a wounded person using only our ACU tops, choke the hell outta people in various ways to include with their shirt that they are wearing, have a sense of how to do land navigation without tools, how to properly clear rooms and buildings, how to call in some cool shit, and that list just goes on. There are risks, sure, but you are trained so that you have a pretty good chance of survival.

I had absolutely no medical training other than 10th grade biology and some health classes in grade school. I chose to do medical because it was my worst score on my ASVAB, however I scored high enough to choose any job that doesn't require a degree, without a high school diploma. I want to say my score was 91, I could look through old paperwork if I want to be exact.

I used to think we were fighting the Afghan people. I used to think that the Taliban was one group. Boy was I wrong. To elaborate, the people attacking troops in Afghanistan are typically Pakistani Taliban who are trying to destablize the area in hopes that they can take over the place after we finish smashing it to bits. Another fun fact I learned. No one in the history of ever, has ever conquered Afghanistan. I stood at the highest point of Alexander the Great's furthest reaching castle. It's in the Zabul Province, Qalat, Southern Afghanistan. Even Gengis Khan avoided Afghanistan when he led the Mongol Hoard to take over the world. He said that trying to take Afghanistan would be his downfall, that those people will fight to the very last person and never allow itself to be subjugated. He was right too. They held off Russia for about ten years, when they pulled out, everyone else when in, they are still standing. The natural untapped resources there will blow your mind. They don't want them touched, as they feel they belong there and will fight harder than anyone to defend them, yet they refuse to use the resources themselves. I remember hearing a humorous but true intelligence report where the enemy were claiming we were attempting to steal the sun using our helicopters. They view the sun completely differently than we do. It's not so much an object as an entity to them. I used to think they were all just lazy, suicide bombers. Not one thing about their bombers include suicide, they prefer to set the trap and wait for you to kill yourself on it, I mean how else would you laugh about it with your friends? They are some of the worlds most impressive farmers, growing grapes, tomatoes, and other high water fruits and vegetables in the middle of nothing, with nearly no rainfall most of the year. They are also very very good at spacial awareness and their ability to stack. I have seen rocks stacked from top to bottom, biggest at the top and smallest at the bottom. I've also seen a travel style bus, full of people, all lower compartments full, with 3 cars on the roof, 6 motorbikes (both dirt and street) and a pile of luggage that was nearly as tall as the bus. Sure, it's dangerous and could probably fall over taking a turn, it still made it from point A to point B without doing it, and I saw them so often, like 6-10 a day on mission. That's just on our routes, and we aren't even on main roads most the time. They are a resilient people who really want to just be left alone.

Hope this helps.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Tzimanious, Grub
What should never change at fearless. Tough call. Fearless at this point has a lot of things they just need to revert as they go against what this place should stand for. Really can't think of anything right now that shouldn't be altered to at least some small degree.

Staff needs change and stop letting people disrespect them.
Rules need to change as they cater purely to aggressive rp.
Community needs to change and stop blaming staff for their problems.
Soul's personal friends need to change and stop breaking rules/insulting staff so that he doesn't have to bail them out all the time, making him look bad.

After thinking about it, I suppose the forum thread and sub-thread titles are about the only thing I can think of that should stay the same. Rest of it, from TOS to rules, from community member to owner, could use some good changes. That's not to say that everything is wrong or broken, but after all the hasty or poorly thought out additions, subtractions, and attitudes, things need to change. I changed a bit, you don't see me setting the world on fire this go around, I challenge yall to find something and change it for the better. Mike should drop his claims of bias because he has the owner of all people fighting for him. Nighthawkd should try to be a little bit nicer some of the time. Grub should probably communicate with the community more so they can know he's looking out for them. Teachers should probably work together in setting up some classes for general public and get staff to have it announced in the main announcement thread. Non-Roleplayers should either start learning or leave, as this is a roleplay community, like it or not.

Yeah, you easily had the hardest question so far, Brikaas.

All I have for you is form thread and subthread titles are worth holding on to. Oh, the name of the community and the logo should stay too.
The following 4 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Infernaw, Agorith, Brikaas, Link
Oh damn Jokhah medic is what I'm gonna be doing in the Army. Where did you do AIT?
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I have this small wound on my finger after slamming a door at it.
Just noticed there's a bit of shit from my hoodie underneath it.
Will the shit be pushed out of the skin or should I panic.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
All 68W's go to AIT at Ft. Sam Houston.

and

Your body will eventually push it out, though flushing it out with water or cleaning it wouldn't hurt. I'm still waiting on this pencil led to come outta my hand though and that happened when I was like 12-13 so I guess eventually could be a long time.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • SourLemon
Is the occupation of Afghanistan worthwhile in your opinion?
The following 1 user Likes rand0m0mg's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(01-15-2016, 10:06 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Is the occupation of Afghanistan worthwhile in your opinion?

I thought they left
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(01-16-2016, 01:02 AM)Midget Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 10:06 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Is the occupation of Afghanistan worthwhile in your opinion?

I thought they left

Midget first because it's faster: We haven't pulled out yet. Still have troops headed to Afghanistan.

Rand0m0mg: It's a very tough call. Being a line dog, it's hard to see the whole picture. From the limited viewpoint I got of it, there is a ton of "dog and pony" show going on. The rules of engagement is insanely restrictive, confusing, and changes so often that sometimes people taking hostile fire fail to react immediately and instead stop to ask for permission. Having lost friends there while making little to no real or long lasting progress, knowing that the government there is as corrupt as it is, I would want to say yes. But then I have to factor in that their people are so mixed in what they want, it's not much better than the chaos on these forums.

What I don't support, is our people laying down their lives to help their people, whom typically don't even want us there. Simple point, if someone comes to your house to help you, ends up causing more trouble than he's worth, you get him out of there. People seem to forget though, ISAF is a lot more than just USA. Tons of people there, German, Romanian, Lithuanian, Canadian, Australian, British, and those are just the ones I know about, yet the media only portrays USA as being there or doing shit worthy of media attention. They love to form opinions on what we do, but fail to note that every day, without fail, major installations take rocket attacks, bombings, suicide situations, getting grenades thrown at us by children, children handing us pressure storing anti-personnel mines after throwing them at a wall a few times to make sure they are extra ready to blow.

For the children in Qulat that we were able to help, the little good we could do, verse keeping them in a constant state of occupied or at war, I wish we weren't there. On the flip side, when you look at what happened when we pulled out of Iraq, how it was predicted years ahead and happened to the letter, I'll leave the decision to the people who are more informed.

Sorry I can't really be useful. It's a mixed bag of staying costs us more lives than it costs them in innocent lives, if we leave because we are losing lives, their innocents could stand to be the ones to suffer the backlash.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Haarek
https://youtu.be/mahTGNIk4q4?t=26s

And also the short question:

Do you think that The Shadow Associates Agency, will survive this moment of "test", since they are "CURRENTLY UNDER RECONSTRUCTION"?
What's awaits this clan?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah