Ask Old Man Jokhah
Hello,

The purpose of this discussion is so that any community member can come here and ask me anything FL related.  Weather it be about ToS, Rules, Forum discussions, How to win an Unban, How to push a successful ABR, Roleplay tips, ect.

Now I'm not the best person at everything, however I have years of experience, have been on both sides of the line, and will tell you straight.  If I don't know, I'm also man enough to admit that.  

Don't bother asking me about advanced Gmod construction or tool use, it's likely I don't know, hence most my dupes are just props with maybe a fading door or two.  Also understand that I am under a ToS following my service as an administrator, so if you are inquiring about administrator things, I might not be allowed to comment due to that constraint.

I will accept personal questions about myself so long as they aren't of an offensive nature, however lets try to keep the focus on your questions.   This is my solution to the recent outbreak of "I don't trust the staff" fluenza going around.  Ask me, instead.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Balls
-Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-08-2016, 04:01 AM)Marty Wrote: -Support

This isn't a support thread, it's a discussion. If you are not interested in the discussion, you are free to move right along to the next one. Please stay on topic or I will have to seek staff assistance in the matter. Thanks for your understanding.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Grunt
That's my input. Smile
Everyone is entitled to one, that is mine.
That will be all.
Again, that's not a question, nor is this a support thread. Perhaps you should go back to the top and read what this is about. -support isn't a question, nor constructive feedback for the debate. A discussion is when people talk about something, not simply comment. What you are doing is obviously attempting to derail the point of the discussion, which I'm sure an administrator would be more than willing to explain to you why that isn't allowed.

Again, stay on topic, or just move on. Shitposting for the sake of boosting your post count isn't just annoying, it's also actionable.
Jokhah is correct here. Unless you have something to do with the topic of the thread then please refrain from posting here. That is all I will say here.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 2 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Grunt
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
I am not shit posting I am putting a -Support because your discussion will nothing anywhere.

Now I'll give you a discussion seeing as you want one.

The issue Jokhah most people have with you is you like to constantly and I mean constantly remind people that you were an admin. Guess what we know, we figured out the first time you told us, no need to remind us every bloody post. I put -Support so I didn't have to go to all this effort, but if I must I would say that you somehow still think you have a kind of superiority over other members of this community.

You constantly stick your nose into things that generally don't actually concern you, examples are UBR's, PR's and AA's, you strike me as someone who constantly craves attention or a pat on the back and must be seen to be doing something "because you were an admin"

I have no issues with you Jokhah just stop acting like an ass. It doesn't suit you.
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Mike, Awestruck
Did you even read the point of the thread? Like for serious, go back and read it. I'm not looking for input on me. Do you really think I need to validate my existence to you? Seriously? Of all the people in my life, I care how you feel about me? You think very highly of yourself.

The purpose of this thread, is so people can ask me FL related questions, with the extention that they can ask about me personally to some degree. This is so I can offer them my knowledge that I've collected, so that maybe, just maybe you people will stop whining about how you don't like something, and actually do something about it beyond just causing drama. Now I'm flagging your post again, you don't seem to stay on topic. Even when I go where I'm not supposed to, I at least have the respect to stay on topic.

Get outta here with your off topic nonsense, ain't nobody got time for that.
(01-08-2016, 04:23 AM)Marty Wrote: I am not shit posting I am putting a -Support because your discussion will nothing anywhere.

Now I'll give you a discussion seeing as you want one.

The issue Jokhah most people have with you is you like to constantly and I mean constantly remind people that you were an admin. Guess what we know, we figured out the first time you told us, no need to remind us every bloody post. I put -Support so I didn't have to go to all this effort, but if I must I would say that you somehow still think you have a kind of superiority over other members of this community.

You constantly stick your nose into things that generally don't actually concern you, examples are UBR's, PR's and AA's, you strike me as someone who constantly craves attention or a pat on the back and must be seen to be doing something "because you were an admin"

I have no issues with you Jokhah just stop acting like an ass. It doesn't suit you.

User has been warned for not staying on topic after being told, by myself, to stay on topic.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
What is your favorite activity to do in FL? I personally enjoy aggressive RP.