Opinions regarding [FL] NightHawkd
Thread closed.

This is so morally wrong, I have no clue where to begin. You're trying to find loopholes to openly disrespect a member of the staff team.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Suarez
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(01-08-2016, 06:30 PM)Grub Wrote: Thread closed.

This is so morally wrong, I have no clue where to begin. You're trying to find loopholes to openly disrespect a member of the staff team.

Wow... Seriously?
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, aviator

You know what's morally wrong? Letting your staff get away with whatever they choose.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 3 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • aviator, Huskii, Random

I am well aware that because I have now posted 2 comments after thread closure that I will receive multiple warnings but do not care. Why do you let your staff team get away with everything? There is so much bias it is unreal. You are not fit for the position of SA
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Another example of the administrators suppressing the outcries of the community
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 3 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Huskii, aDisabledDeer, aviator
Lmao didn't even close it
Mike I would say something a bity more meaningful but honestly no matter what I say none of you will change your minds. Two of you whom have posted in here have personally harassed and I have over looked it trying to be nice to you two. One of you has personally attacked me on the forums and received a 1 week forum suspension given out by Soul. The other is a man whom when ever confronted by staff, whether he is right or wrong, yells, screams and talks over staff when they are trying to speak to him. This person also asks staff members to over look rule breakage in his bases until they are brought up in an admin call. Which I have refused multiple times and made this person fix his base(s) multiple times. This person also has been given more chances then any other player, which is unfair, to fix any rule breakage in his bases even when it is the SAME rule breakage he was spoken to before and told to fix. I have not added any names as this is not meant as a flame. It is to give those who are unaware a light into what a few of those who want me removed are truly like.

Now you all try to say you are trying to "make me better." Yet if you wanted to do that then you wouldn't for one attack me personally or post things just because of what I have had to do to punish you, two would have messaged me over steam on the forums saying "Hey I'm not trying to start anything but can you explain this as it didn't seem right to me." Or even just expressed that you didn't think I handled something completely right. Earlier myself and Deer had a civil chat about something in which he expressed his concerns about something and I happily replied back to him giving him an answer. This thread, as most staff have said, is here for nothing but people to post what they don't like about me but what they don't like about me is that I will not allow them to break the rules or over look something until its brought up in a sit.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
All posts after mine will be warned. Thread is closed, locked.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub