Opinions regarding [FL] NightHawkd
Hi all,

As you're aware I've recently opened a player report for terrible administration constantly provided by NightHawkd. I would like to take this chance, using freedom of opinion and discussion to gather other opinions on this particular staff member. 

I wish for there to be no abusive messages posted as this is not a hate thread, this is hoping to shed light on what truly happens to players when they are dealt with by this person and I would like this to be a constructive post to help the Fearless community. 

Feel free to be as honest as you like, issues like poor administration directly affect all of us in the community, and it needs to be addressed and dealt with - unfortunately, the particular people with the capability to deal with these things cannot do so without sufficient evidence. 

Please do not feel afraid to voice your opinion, this is an informative post and is not breaking any FL rules / ToS

Thanks, 
Mike
The following 1 user Likes Mike's post:
  • Awestruck
Rofl because you think this will get anything done.
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Nuka
That isn't a very constructive comment Sour, this post is to try, yet again, to emphasize to the relevant people the problem that has been rapidly growing.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Oh soz, well night is very biased and hostile. As can be seen very evidently in many of his extensive bans for small reasons against people he or SAA dislikes. Pls make me not ban glub

Make night not admin pls
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Alfred
This is as nice as I can put it and is my sincere thoughts on Nighthawkd.

He is a rude, self-righteous, obnoxious person. He is constantly demeaning to people in the server and is then incredibly sanctimonious. He is a liar and unfair administrator, who in my eyes and that of many others, does not deserve a position as Admin let alone even be apart of the staff team.

Again, this was as nice as I could put it as Nighthawkd is just an unlike-able person with an incredibly unlike-able personality.

inb4 warning for abuse.

PS. His administrative capabilities are very poor, often getting flustered and angry at the slightest protest to his power. Often giving out unfair bans for either too long a time period or for things that could be dealt with in a simple blacklist.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Random
Honestly, even if you wanted to just have the opinions of others, I think this thread is just going to turn into a massive group think / a flame war. I'm sure no one will be warned for in this thread as long as you don't blatantly insult people, and provide constructive criticism.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
In which case - the thread would be rightfully closed, however at current the threads intentions are purely constructive and as of this moment there is no reason to have it closed.

I specifically mentioned in my post not to post hate and abuse.
(01-07-2016, 05:41 PM)Huskii Wrote: This is as nice as I can put it and is my sincere thoughts on Nighthawkd.

He is a rude, self-righteous, obnoxious person. He is constantly demeaning to people in the server and is then incredibly sanctimonious. He is a liar and unfair administrator, who in my eyes and that of many others, does not deserve a position as Admin let alone even be apart of the staff team.

Again, this was as nice as I could put it as Nighthawkd is just an unlike-able person with an incredibly unlike-able personality.

inb4 warning for abuse.

This is exactly what most people think

He is very very demeaning to people who he thinks are below him, and absolutely hates to have his authority challenged or questioned.

This is just my 2 pence
Hopefully this isn't too direct to NightHawkd as a person, mostly in his role as a staff member, as I believe this thread should be allowed to stay open
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Thank you for your constructive comments!

May I remind you all NOT to post any abuse towards NightHawkd, this is to highlight NightHawkds administrative ability, not slate him on a personal level - comments about his attitude, communication methods, punishments etc, are all accepted as indications on his role.
I've got my opinion to share,
I've watched the video and I cannot see any case of abusive In anway with the following reason why I think so:
*Its legit to get banned for jumping Infront of vehicles as Its FailRP
*He was busy with the current sitation so he would be unable to respond to people around him
*He didn't speak any rude-ish words.
*He might have been RPing or busy so unable to respond to @

Now you and others that "complain" about him should know that a single moderator or In this case Administrator got things to do him/herself.

I find It a child-ish act that you even created this thread to just make him look bad for others, keep In mind that this is my opinion.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 2 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Jerrycat, summotion