Opinions regarding [FL] NightHawkd
Me being ex-staff is irrelevant, it is not off-topic I was stating my views on it (unless you didn't see where I stated that NightHawkd wasn't the source). I refuse to argue about this as you are clearly bias as it is your mate being unbanned. Quit thinking your the "big man", trust me your not.
(01-08-2016, 05:57 PM)Suarez Wrote: trust me your not.

You're*
The following 2 users Like SourLemon's post:
  • Mike, aDisabledDeer
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Suarez is mad because I made him quit moderator but it is okay, Do not take it out on mike.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 1 user Likes Ukraine's post:
  • Mike
(01-08-2016, 05:57 PM)Suarez Wrote: Me being ex-staff is irrelevant, it is not off-topic I was stating my views on it (unless you didn't see where I stated that NightHawkd wasn't the source). I refuse to argue about this as you are clearly bias as it is your mate being unbanned. Quit thinking your the "big man", trust me your not.

This has nothing to do with a ban, I didn't post this because someone was banned. I'm posting this because I want opinions on NightHawkd, stay on topic and stop getting hostile. 

Time to grow up kid.
The following 1 user Likes Mike's post:
  • Wobbuffet
None of you, as Jokhah has said, realize what we staff go through when on the servers. Nine times out ten we are bombarded with @ calls. Ranging from admin to mr to NLR to threatening to sue us or report the server if we do not help the. It is quite hard and quite time tasking. With some people you have to be more then others. As well a lot of those people, again as said previously, when brought into an admin sit turn into complete assholes. Also I love how the majority of people who are saying I am bad are people who have tried to yell and scream at me and even harrass me in game. Now as for the first ban on that guy none of you know the circumstances of why he was banned. So let me enlighten you. I was at work and the phone with hitman as I was bored and had nothing more to do until later that night. Avgar was on the server and so was hitman I believe. Avgar took saod user to the roof to speak to him about rule breakage. When being put back down or being brought up, i cant remember right now, the accused user was screamimg the N word and saying fuck this sever its *** as fuck and multiple other profanities towards the server and Avgar himself. Who all know is one of the nicest people out there. So please before assuming something find out the facts behind it. That is all i have to say.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 4 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Suarez, MrSir, Agorith, summotion
(01-08-2016, 05:47 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: Every staff member deals with the shared amount of calls however you do not see staff like Falcao, Tomo, Shadow and Skummet acting unprofessionally and handling situations poorly?

That is not 100% truth. There are staff members that receive way more calls than most of the staff members, but that is not the point. Returning to the main topic after watching the video, its kinda true, Night should have paid attention to his surroundings and that punishment was too severe.
I'm glad that's all you have to say NightHawkd. You are in the spotlight right now, I'm sure you could have said something a bit more meaningful to the players clearly upset with you.

As I mentioned before. If you are stressed with the job, don't do it. That's much better than doing it poorly.

We are all human yes, even staff but certain staff can handle the pressure and certain staff like yourself can't, so why are you doing the job.
The following 2 users Like Mike's post:
  • Random, Awestruck
Okay, i think things has taken a bit to far, saying he is not doing his job as an admin good enough doesnt make anything better at all.
Why cant we all just discuss and come to an solution instead of throwing shit at eachother.
I have no idea how and what Nighthawd has done or hasnt done, and i honestly dont care either.
The way of putting someone on the spotlight like this, isnt fair.

Really immature behaviour, i thaught most of the member of FL were better...i guess i was wrong.
Quote:_AwestruckBullet_
I don't think people have problems with just the one case. I think its the method in which he operates and how he can pretty much get away with anything due to his power and his affiliates. This is evident with all (or at least most of) the cases against him. Its even more evident when a case I posted on Nighthawkd was closed by Grub within 30 minutes of NightHawkd replying; not giving me a chance to reply...

Like the topic title said, i just stated my opinion regarding Night. Never had really problems with him.
I REALLY do not see is why people complain about others being ''rude'' to each other in this post. This post/discussion is a good thread, and one that has been needed for a while.

I personally do not have any issues towards Nighthawkd as a person, but I do not like him as an administrator, and really, he does not deserve to be part of the staff team. (He has had multiple reports/complaints against him).

Now, you may not have had any personal issues with Nighthawkd, but look it up on the forums, complaints has been made before this one.

Thats all i had to say.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]