Opinions regarding [FL] NightHawkd
(01-08-2016, 02:46 PM)Greed^ Wrote: [Image: Du2U0c6.png]

First ban ever on this guy, he extends it to perma? O.o

^^
I think I don't have much say in this, but here goes:

I've had 2 experiences with him:
Played CS with him once, seemed like a chill dude.
I ignored NLR when PassiveRP-ing, he grabbed me, told me what I did, and took me away from the NLR zone (I have no idea what it actually is called).

In my opinion, he's not that bad. It seems to me that some people try to display him worse than he actually is.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • Awestruck
I love threads like this oh dear
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • mgdwszx
I haven't been able to fully read this thread.

However, i have familiarized myself with his abuse post and dont think he did anything wrong (Apart From The SRU Unsanctioned Vehicle.) I don't think you guys understand the pressures of administrative duties and everyone screws up at times, but i dont think that means you have to start a manhunt against people. If you really have a problem, discuss it discretely with SoulRipper or Grub.

Also, you guys may see this as a "constructive discussion" but lets just be honest with each-other, you are simply a bit pissed off because of things he may or may not have done. You can deny it all you want, but this thread is just for you guys to complain which is just immature.

Believe me. NightHawkd is not the source of any problems here.

SoulRipper Wrote:If my decision get overruled this time, it will result in a demotion.

*cough*cough*
(01-08-2016, 04:53 PM)Suarez Wrote: Believe me. NightHawkd is not the source of any problems here.

SoulRipper Wrote:If my decision get overruled this time, it will result in a demotion.

*cough*cough*

I saw that this morning and felt a tint of hope for change.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(01-08-2016, 04:53 PM)Suarez Wrote: Believe me. NightHawkd is not the source of any problems here.

*cough*cough*

Firstly, this is off topic Suarez - and secondly, especially coming from an EX-Staff member I think that's a very immature comment. 

SoulRipper posted that as he is the one who holds final decisions within Fearless, he does not need to consult staff before making one but he does, and this is just him being diplomatic. 

The fact he posted that was because his final decision was ignored TWICE by two staff members to whom have no authority to over-rule the man who sits at the top of the community.

Please pay some respect and stop posting on this topic if you have nothing constructive to say, else I'll have to inform staff of this.
(01-08-2016, 05:03 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote:

*cough*cough*

Firstly, this is off topic Suarez - and secondly, especially coming from an EX-Staff member I think that's a very immature comment. 

Please pay some respect and stop posting on this topic if you have nothing constructive to say, else I'll have to inform staff of this.

^^

For a ex-Staff member, that is way immature. 

Regarding the main topic, i just had one encounter with him and he seems a chill dude, never had any problem with him.
Remember guys, Staff members are people too, they cant deal with 30 minges all by themselves. And i bet that its pretty frustrating when a guy cant even play for 5 minutes because he's receiving all the time request's etc.
Thanks for the comment Wob, but I must say, also responding to the majority of comments of 'staff are people too'.

To be a staff member you need to have certain capabilities (I'm assuming..) for Fearless, if you are unable to successfully carry out that job then one should be removed from that job.

Every staff member deals with the shared amount of calls however you do not see staff like Falcao, Tomo, Shadow and Skummet acting unprofessionally and handling situations poorly?

Just because someone has a bad day, deals with a lot of personal issues or is overwhelmed with work, doesn't excuse their venting of anger towards the people that actually make the community what it is, the players.

If NightHawkd is having a bad time, and is unable to correctly do his job because he is 'a human too' then he should take a break from his duties and go on a holiday..
(01-08-2016, 05:40 PM)Wobbuffet Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 05:03 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote:

*cough*cough*

^^

For a ex-Staff member, that is way immature. 

Regarding the main topic, i just had one encounter with him and he seems a chill dude, never had any problem with him.
Remember guys, Staff members are people too, they cant deal with 30 minges all by themselves. And i bet that its pretty frustrating when a guy cant even play for 5 minutes because he's receiving all the time request's etc.

I don't think people have problems with just the one case. I think its the method in which he operates and how he can pretty much get away with anything due to his power and his affiliates. This is evident with all (or at least most of) the cases against him. Its even more evident when a case I posted on Nighthawkd was closed by Grub within 30 minutes of NightHawkd replying; not giving me a chance to reply...
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • SourLemon