Opinions regarding [FL] NightHawkd
(01-07-2016, 06:43 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 06:41 PM)Ali Wrote: Not the way to get things done imo.

I think its the perfect way. Someone finally stood up, and spoke for the community..

This is not the first incident when Nighthawk has bended/not followed server rules.

Threads like this have been posted before, and they eventually escalate into a flame war or get nothing done - or both. I've got to agree with Suarez, here. Never had a problem with him before.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(01-07-2016, 07:58 PM)franku Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 06:43 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

I think its the perfect way. Someone finally stood up, and spoke for the community..

This is not the first incident when Nighthawk has bended/not followed server rules.

Threads like this have been posted before, and they eventually escalate into a flame war or get nothing done - or both. I've got to agree with Suarez, here. Never had a problem with him before.

Good for you then! 

This is why this is a discussion, people have diffrent points of view.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(01-07-2016, 08:03 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 07:58 PM)franku Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 06:43 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

Good for you then! 

This is why this is a discussion, people have diffrent points of view.

Quite right. It will soon, however, be closed or turn into a flame war, as stated above, and nothing will change. Have fun discussing, for whatever it's worth.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
He got angry when people were dancing in the middle of the road when the server was bugged AF. (Props, players, vehicles falling to void)
He didn't not issue any punishments though.

I don't really know him but I think he over-reacted for people dancing (FailRP) when the server was not "RPable" at all. Therefore, for me, it seems that he could "over-react" at something that's not THAT serious. (Unreasonable long bans, unfair punishments etc).

If he reacted in such a way for something so silly I wouldn't want to see him react in something more serious.

Again, that's the only incident involving me and him so I really don't know him and whether what I said is actually true or not.
I'd recommend dropping Grub a PM on the forums with any evidence/points you may have.

As others have said, while you don't have bad intentions this may (and tends to) quickly turn into a flame war or simply a thread about bashing someone.
I do not have faith that Grub will fairly oversee the case.
I think that NightHawk in person is an 'OK' person but as he is a staff member, administrator, he kind of thinks that he has power over everyone and does not listen to people.

I'm not trying to be mean towards Nighthawk. This is what I think about his role and actions.
I do not think he is mature enough for administration, the power has gone to his head. To much of a hot head imo

also suarez talking about grudges lols
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 2 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Random, aDisabledDeer
I think Nighthawkd is a good admin, however ive never been an accused player questioned by him so I wouldn't know any of that, but ive seen him handling cases well.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(01-07-2016, 09:04 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: I do not have faith that Grub will fairly oversee the case.

You ought to PM SoulRipper instead if you feel that way.

Your end goal is, or I assume is, to have something done about the administrator in question. In order for something substantial to be done it has to be brought to the SA or Owner.