Opinions regarding [FL] NightHawkd
off topic: are people metagaming in that video you posted?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uHQejPo6H4

On topic:

I've known him for a while, he can get angry sometimes but everyone has their breaking point
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • Brikaas
(01-07-2016, 05:52 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I've got my opinion to share,
I've watched the video and I cannot see any case of abusive In anway with the following reason why I think so:
*Its legit to get banned for jumping Infront of vehicles as Its FailRP
*He was busy with the current sitation so he would be unable to respond to people around him
*He didn't speak any rude-ish words.
*He might have been RPing or busy so unable to respond to @

Now you and others that "complain" about him should know that a single moderator or In this case Administrator got things to do him/herself.

I find It a child-ish act that you even created this thread to just make him look bad for others, keep In mind that this is my opinion.

He was patrolling as SRU in a vehicle which is not government-sanctioned with no /copcar and clearly didn't want to help people asking for his help.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Huskii
(01-07-2016, 05:57 PM)Goigle Wrote: off topic: are people metagaming in that video you posted?????

On topic:

I've known him for a while, he can get angry sometimes but everyone has their breaking point

Meta-gaming can't be proved as you aren't able to see the outcome of what is being discussed.

This however is not relevant to this topic.
No need to post your opinion tbh, Grub will close the staff report whenever he gets on
You've clearly got a grudge against him, stop posting this petty shite and grow up.
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • mgdwszx, Agorith, summotion
(01-07-2016, 05:57 PM)Goigle Wrote: off topic: are people metagaming in that video you posted?????

On topic:

The thing is, he was also ignoring people asking for help. You can clearly see it in the video.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(01-07-2016, 06:09 PM)Greed^ Wrote: No need to post your opinion tbh, Grub will close the staff report whenever he gets on

And this is exactly the problem, thanks for highlighting exactly the issue we face.
The following 2 users Like Mike's post:
  • Huskii, Random
Not the way to get things done imo.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(01-07-2016, 06:41 PM)Ali Wrote: Not the way to get things done imo.

I think its the perfect way. Someone finally stood up, and spoke for the community..

This is not the first incident when Nighthawk has bended/not followed server rules.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I see nothing wrong with him.

For all I know he may do these things, and you are all entitled to your opinion, but don't forget:

Staff are people too.

People get frustrated, people make mistakes, some people do the things I have read above.

However: This is not how I personally view Nighthawkd, as a person or a Staff Member.

The way I view him you ask?

Well, I've always viewed him as a friend, as I do with everyone until I have a reason not to. Night simply hasn't given me a reason not to.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]