Somthing Pretty Cool..
Well, In High School i decided to take Ceramics class (I asked for Photography and they gave me ceramics) And i can say, I love it. Im making a pot for drinking. Ill have some pictures of it tommorow, Its all made by my hands...And some of the girls at my table (Who knew ceramics was the greatest place to pick up chicks?!) Sounds pretty gay huh? (No offense but most of you are thinking of that word :3) But it wont be gay when i can make a clay shank in jail and get cho' ass. Keep in mind this cup, Is a 2 day challenge, Not a actual project. The actual projects make you want to shit yourself with the timeframe they give you. Its absolutely insane. For those of you not in high school yet, I deffinately reccomend taking that class if its availible to you. Its laid back, And awesome to have at the end of the day. I mean hey, Who doesnt like making clay at the end of a tiring school day? :3 Enjoy your day. Ill upload some pics tommorow. And later next week the picture of it painted.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(10-19-2011, 09:42 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Sounds pretty gay huh? (No offense but most of you are thinking of that word :3)

[Image: h7n2f.gif]
The following 2 users Like Elder's post:
  • Marius, ryan!
Sounds fun. I ended up with DT Product Design (I wanted to do Graphics, but I couldn't) and that's an absolute nightmare. Glad you're having fun in school.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Well, Here it is unpainted and unfired. (Firing is when you put them in the kiln and heat em up :3)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • boolean
I'm taking ceramics too… i made a mask ill post it later after i fire glaze and refire
(10-20-2011, 06:35 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Well, Here it is unpainted and unfired. (Firing is when you put them in the kiln and heat em up :3)

I had one like that but the f*ckin gap student knocked it off the pan taking it out of the overn
I make Pottery, check this!

[Image: Picture_007_044.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(17 years old)
Pottery Art hand shaped ornament 1995 Cats and Dogs

You made it when you were a year old?
(10-21-2011, 06:52 AM)boolean Wrote: (17 years old)
Pottery Art hand shaped ornament 1995 Cats and Dogs

You made it when you were a year old?
Dryblood was born a badass baby.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • boolean