the roleplay in this game is fucking godawful
Its a collective effort, say if other people see you giving 100% effort to be passive it could and would encourage people to do the same. It takes leaders to stand strong in this movement, to stay dedicated and to show the right way.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 2 users Like Ludo's post:
  • Agorith, mintblackbeard
As someone that's personally witnessed you acting beyond immature in OOC chat just the other day, I feel like you have no valid reason complaining about anything currently going on on FL, as I feel you're part of an evergrowing problem currently being set on the FL community.
That being said, you might have had an off day. Which I can respect as everyone has them. I do however hope for your and everyones sake that you might find more mature ways to express yourself in the future.

OT: As being witness and having been part of some outstanding passive roleplay situations, I can assure you that even though it's gone way down compared to the past, passiveRP still happens and there are alot of community members trying to keep PassiveRP alive and well. I'd also like to support/quote Ludo's statement which is the following: "Its a collective effort, say if other people see you giving 100% effort to be passive it could and would encourage people to do the same."

Regards,
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Grunt
Personally I feel that passiverp is more likely to get you banned.. I was doing storage wars rp and I got banned for "scamming" with 800h ofc. I said that previous locker had suit + tranq, and it did, but I may have miscommunicated and apparently I was blatantly lying. If I ever get back on FL, I doubt I'll be doing that.
(01-03-2016, 08:44 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: most of my time on this game after coming back is either talking to screeching children police officers, sru shooting me for jack or complaining about being rdm'd by an even squeakier kid

i've never seen someone actually type out a /me or /it, apart from pre-typed ones for rda'ig someone and forcing them so tab out in a jail cell

rant over

Go on DarkRP than come back.

U'll be gratefull
Accepted Ban Requests: (12)
67877 , 67875, 67874 , 67873 , 68294 , 68293 , 68292 , 68291 , 68405 , 68663 , 68994 , 72913 , 
Denied Ban Requests: (1)
(01-13-2016, 06:07 AM)Agorith Wrote: As someone that's personally witnessed you acting beyond immature in OOC chat just the other day, I feel like you have no valid reason complaining about anything currently going on on FL, as I feel you're part of an evergrowing problem currently being set on the FL community.
That being said, you might have had an off day. Which I can respect as everyone has them. I do however hope for your and everyones sake that you might find more mature ways to express yourself in the future.

OT: As being witness and having been part of some outstanding passive roleplay situations, I can assure you that even though it's gone way down compared to the past, passiveRP still happens and there are alot of community members trying to keep PassiveRP alive and well. I'd also like to support/quote Ludo's statement which is the following: "Its a collective effort, say if other people see you giving 100% effort to be passive it could and would encourage people to do the same."

Regards,

stop promoting passive rp noob
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Comment removed and user warned as it was breaking forum rules. Insulting forum members.

avgar noob
(01-13-2016, 05:52 PM)Simply Goose Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 04:22 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 04:06 PM)Simply Goose Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 06:07 AM)Agorith Wrote: -snip-

-snip-
-snip-
this isn't starting an argument, you must be a sensitive whiny bitch to think so

2d.) Do not insult forum members or staff members. If you do so, you may face a forum warning or suspension.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
I flagged his post for insulting another community member. He's just trolling at this point as he asked for a passive clan, then starts taking a dump on those who tell him about passive rp. Don't feed this troll, he's weak and not very good.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • TheMJ, mintblackbeard
So funny how many people complain about "the roleplay in this game is freaking godawful" on this thread and doing nothing to change it, even I and Prosto (One of most aggressive team on the FL) was doing our "Space museum" RP for long time without a single "old man behaviour", like most of players have it here.

Godbless
Doctor KuLa
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Certainly doesn't make it better when people almost never visit the PassiveRP's, or simply ruin them.
I've been doing a CheckpointRP alot in the recent time and it is constantly being broken by other players for absolutely no reason.
One response was "Because I didn't like the Government". Even worse, it's usually people who owns a BMW, Mustang etc. that do it.