the roleplay in this game is fucking godawful
most of my time on this game after coming back is either talking to screeching children police officers, sru shooting me for jack or complaining about being rdm'd by an even squeakier kid

i've never seen someone actually type out a /me or /it, apart from pre-typed ones for rda'ig someone and forcing them so tab out in a jail cell

rant over
The following 1 user Likes User 14519's post:
  • Jericho
There has always been kids playing on the server you will barely see anyone doing /me or /it unless you are involved in a passive rp. I recommend starting a roleplay going if you dont find any.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(01-03-2016, 09:14 PM)Georgy Wrote: There has always been kids playing on the server you will barely see anyone doing /me or /it unless you are involved in a passive rp. I recommend starting a roleplay going if you dont find any.

the roleplay on cw:hl2rp is brilliant but it get's repetitive and i'm banned from lemonpunch and every other server is edgy and cridgy or overall shit

passive rp is just running a store and waiting for people to come in and let them rush you to spawn shipments or start a gang and get involved in multiple P2W gun shootouts
The following 1 user Likes User 14519's post:
  • Joulle
It is kinda true doe.
Not many people do Passive RP's anymore, No idea why.
I miss the old days, There was always at least one or two nice RP's going on.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Agorith
no. A passive rp is anything you would see in real life like a store, a theater, a theme park, a restaurant etc back when my game wasn't broken i would have lots of fun rping. its not all about shooting.
The original Cuban Minge
Quote:passive rp is just running a store and waiting for people to come in and let them rush you to spawn shipments or start a gang and get involved in multiple P2W gun shootouts

Passive RP is not only about running a store.
It is what you want it to be. If you want to make a cinema, You make a cinema. That's not waiting in a shop.
There is a LOT of Passive RP's you can do.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Grunt
(01-03-2016, 09:18 PM)Balls Wrote: It is kinda true doe.
Not many people do Passive RP's anymore, No idea why.
I miss the old days, There was always at least one or two nice RP's going on.

i know man i hear the server has been chaos lately.
The original Cuban Minge
passive rp is

a store: spawning shipments
a theater: can't do this without addons
a theme park: can't do this without addons
a restaurant: spawning shipments, the occasional customer who knows how to roleplay, but doesn't manage to eat 5 chinese in one go.

i try to roleplay as a polish builder man on benefits, but i can't go into the nexus without being screeched at over a 128 bit mic or being handcuffed, tasered and arrested for 15 minutes

you know it's true!!!!!!
I do not see why you mention ''kids'' specificly? A LOT of older people (16+) rarely passive RP's..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(01-03-2016, 09:22 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: passive rp is

a store: spawning shipments
a theater: can't do this without addons
a theme park: can't do this without addons
a restaurant: spawning shipments, the occasional customer who knows how to roleplay, but doesn't manage to eat 5 chinese in one go.

i try to roleplay as a polish builder man on benefits, but i can't go into the nexus without being screeched at over a 128 bit mic or being handcuffed, tasered and arrested for 15 minutes

you know it's true!!!!!!

ähm... We already had a Theater and Theme Park RP.. Witout addons! So its possible. For passive RP u need to be very creative!
The following 7 users Like ModernFail's post:
  • Balls, Grunt, summotion, MasterNoda, Ludo, Old Man Jokhah, mintblackbeard