the roleplay in this game is fucking godawful
(01-03-2016, 09:22 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: passive rp is

a store: spawning shipments
a theater: can't do this without addons
a theme park: can't do this without addons
a restaurant: spawning shipments, the occasional customer who knows how to roleplay, but doesn't manage to eat 5 chinese in one go.

i try to roleplay as a polish builder man on benefits, but i can't go into the nexus without being screeched at over a 128 bit mic or being handcuffed, tasered and arrested for 15 minutes

you know it's true!!!!!!

That is not true.
I've made a few Theaters/Cinemas and it went great. You don't need an addon for that.
I've made a theme park back in the days, believe it or not.
If you enjoy to RP which you obviously doesn't, it is actually enjoyable.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 2 users Like Balls's post:
  • Grunt, mintblackbeard
Be creative with the role plays. do what i did, when someone comes in the restaurant simply ask them to take a seat and go take theyre order, if they leave thats theyre choice. A theater is not hard either you can use Rc camaras for that and use the Rc camara material on a big screen prop, again be creative have friends controlling the camara and make a little show.just use everything in your disposal.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 2 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Balls, mintblackbeard
(01-03-2016, 09:29 PM)Balls Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 09:22 PM)Simply Goose Wrote: passive rp is

a store: spawning shipments
a theater: can't do this without addons
a theme park: can't do this without addons
a restaurant: spawning shipments, the occasional customer who knows how to roleplay, but doesn't manage to eat 5 chinese in one go.

i try to roleplay as a polish builder man on benefits, but i can't go into the nexus without being screeched at over a 128 bit mic or being handcuffed, tasered and arrested for 15 minutes

you know it's true!!!!!!

That is not true.
I've made a few Theaters/Cinemas and it went great. You don't need an addon for that.
I've made a theme park back in the days, believe it or not.
If you enjoy to RP which you obviously doesn't, it is actually enjoyable.
i do enjoy rp but i don't enjoy shit rp lolol
you control the rp man, just gather up a team and start one.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 2 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Balls, Grunt
where do i find a clan which is passive rp not an edgy war group

Sent Fro
Hello, it doesent ned to be a clan, To get a team for a Roleplay. T.ex. You can do this /Advert looking for workers to my restaurant. Make a Pm If intrested.
If you say in ooc "Anyone up for a restaurant/airport(Tounge)/theater/TV channel/garage/post office/cleaning company(now with the new props)/neighborhood RP/hospital/doctor etc. (I've successfully done some of these) I'm sure at least 1 or 2 players will be interested and pm you about it.

I know that there are minges. Immature players and not just because their voice is "squeaky". There are players who are under 15 yet have done some amazing roleplays and are good people overall. Your clothing shop WILL get robbed by rebels or a custom "hardcore thug" gang however just keep RPing. Don't let them ruin your rp and you will find players who actually want to interact with you and your roleplay.

There are a lot of RPs you can do without the need of addons. Well, if you actually have original ideas there's a chance you'll get an RPP point too. (You'll feel very satisfied). By original ideas I mean that if you want to make a restaurant don't just make a "EvoFood" and sell chinese food. Make a themed restaurant (Indian, Gourmet, Street food, Tavern, a hotel restaurant, a rooftop bar) and this goes for everything you do.
i tried to make a genuine chinese restaurant, spamming advertisements and the only people who came in where people destroying the anchored furniture outside, or running into the kitchen looking for things to steal
The following 2 users Like User 14519's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, mintblackbeard
That is how it is these days
The following 7 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Ghost, Old Man Jokhah, MasterNoda, MegaOmega, User 14519, mintblackbeard, Grunt
Look man, I'm trying to rally people to fixing this exact issue. Feel free to join us in the discussion's thread.