[INACTIVE] Stolen Police Uniform
I am selling Stolen Police Uniform for 50K (50,000$)

You can use that clothes for Spying around Nexus, which you can have access to Jails, Presidential Floor and etc.
You may unjail your friend or collect some informations about Nexus when you are in some gang!
It even includes the Government Cap so it would look awsome. Or, you could even use this for being Hitman.

I play in V2D server, if you find the ID: "rhxogns02" or IG: "Daniel Ko" Just [/pm rhxogns02] for that awsome suit!

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
50k may be a bit expensive, as you can only use the uniform once.
^Absolutely, not worth the buy, 50k if you could use it more than once.
The thing is, there is a low chanse of getting it by stealing from police cars. How often do you steal from police cars? There is a bigger chanse breaking your lockpick. 50k is maybe a little bit to spicy but it is a really rare thing and it is being sold expensive.
(01-16-2016, 07:39 PM)Spear Wrote: The thing is, there is a low chanse of getting it by stealing from police cars. How often do you steal from police cars? There is a bigger chanse breaking your lockpick. 50k is maybe a little bit to spicy but it is a really rare thing and it is being sold expensive.

Yup spear got it.

First, it's hard to get a chance to steal from the police car.
Second, your lockpick can easily break, and market price for 5 lockpicks are more than 10K.
Third, the stolen police uniform is 2% chance to get it.

And you guys said, it's only one use. That's why I put a suggestion to make it multiple use.

Funnily enough, I used 4 lockpicks for my first time and 2 for my second, maybe im just lucky..
Not rare I got 3of those in a day
(01-19-2016, 07:52 PM)Moon Wrote: Not rare I got 3of those in a day

You're very lucky then. 2% chance though.

What is a stolen police uniform?
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(01-20-2016, 02:08 PM)Minitank Wrote: What is a stolen police uniform?

A stolen police uniform is just what it sounds like. It is a police uniform that can be stolen by stealing from police cruisers. You can only use the uniform once.