Lag
alright this doesnt make any sense to me, but maybe someone will know....

i dont lag at all whenever im playing. like the whole entire time. but whenever there are any shots around me i lag up such a storm that i cant even walk. does anyone know what to do to stop this from happening? if that is the only time i lag there has to be a way to fix it.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(10-18-2011, 10:29 PM)ryan! Wrote: alright this doesnt make any sense to me, but maybe someone will know....

i dont lag at all whenever im playing. like the whole entire time. but whenever there are any shots around me i lag up such a storm that i cant even walk. does anyone know what to do to stop this from happening? if that is the only time i lag there has to be a way to fix it.

Well on the last server i played it use to lagg with the weapons pack it uses, on here it doesn't it's fine :S

Could be with the server's latency, or your connection, RAM, CPU usage.
that used to happen to a friend of mine, idk what he did or how he fixed it though.. i'll have to ask him
sounds like a video card issue.
(10-18-2011, 11:00 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: that used to happen to a friend of mine, idk what he did or how he fixed it though.. i'll have to ask him

please do thank you so much Cheese

(10-18-2011, 11:12 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: sounds like a video card issue.

how do you fix this?
Either you have a defect graphics card, get it send in for repair
Or you should update your drivers.
Or maybe the card doesn't sit correctly, make sure it does.
(10-18-2011, 11:20 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Either you have a defect graphics card, get it send in for repair
Or you should update your drivers.
Or maybe the card doesn't sit correctly, make sure it does.

its a pretty knew desktop so i dont think it is defected. but where is it at so i can see if it is sitting correctly
Doesn't really make a difference if its a new PC. maybe you/they assembled it the wrong way. Just make sure it is plugged all the way in its PCI-E slot
I started lagging in Mw2 so i updated my driver now it runs smoothly 1368x768 :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]