[Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs]
Your name: (Steam friends name)
GHOSTK1LL3R
Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)
STEAM_0:0:38145384
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Grub
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Lying in Courthouse, Tampering with Evidence, Refusing to Cooperate, Ignoring what Two staff members asked of him
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Grub,Nighthawk, 
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Rules were altered in order to get me banned by Nighthawk:

[Image: b2283de98d9b98e889b17f02b98b5ca1.png]
[Image: c7708cfc9d67d8b394b4343212e00f53.png]

Look at edits and times on both.

- Ghost
Nothing was changed in that post GHOST. You can even ask Soul himself. That thread has stayed the same as it has since it was posted. Yes it says that I edited and Soul talked to me about it and even confirmed that nothing in that thread itself was changed. Also I wasn't the one to ban you. Grub banned you. He collected the evidence and did the ban. He had no knowledge of me even touching that thread and as I stated nothing was changed in that thread itself. So you can stop trying to say that I changed that thread in order to get you banned as I had nothing to do with the fact of Grub banning you.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(01-01-2016, 03:45 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Nothing was changed in that post GHOST. You can even ask Soul himself. That thread has stayed the same as it has since it was posted. Yes it says that I edited and Soul talked to me about it and even confirmed that nothing in that thread itself was changed. Also I wasn't the one to ban you. Grub banned you. He collected the evidence and did the ban. He had no knowledge of me even touching that thread and as I stated nothing was changed in that thread itself. So you can stop trying to say that I changed that thread in order to get you banned as I had nothing to do with the fact of Grub banning you.

So why does it say that the post was altered? I recall it used to only be a forum ban for lying in the court house.

So you say that you didn't alter the fourm post even though it says you altered it ?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...php?tid=10

Here is a cache of the website before you altered it. Mind explaining why it says on number 7 '

Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.'

Can I just remind you that lying in the courthouse will lead to a forum ban Nighthawk?

Before:

[Image: 876f03c8a2d3a9871be5f9f77eeaa0b0.png]

After:

[Image: c7708cfc9d67d8b394b4343212e00f53.png]
Would just like to add two things.

Firstly, what was you waiting for as you stated?

Secondly, why did it say you altered the page then and why all of a sudden does it say 'perm ban' and not 'lengthy forum ban'?
If you notice in the first GHOST those are two completely different posts. One is an old post and the other is a more recent one. Grub had asked me a while ago to make a decision on the case as he was looking over it as well. I attempted to edit it in the first place to make easier for some people to copy and paste the template.

Hello GHOSTK1LL3R,

As you can see by your screenshot, the post was edited 9 hours prior to him stating that he was waiting for something, and if I remember correctly about the situation, don't quote me on this, I believe he was waiting for complete evidence from a user who commented on the player report, and for Grub to review the case.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
I think he has been banned for long enough now, unban request approved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Failure to follow proper protocol,

Ban reopened. Apologize for any issues that may of arisen from such case. However, Case failed to meet requirements within staff team, thus was reopened on the date of 

January Second, 2016.

The staff team will be upholding a proper area in which such ban can be discussed, as it was not properly discussed prior to closing of this case.

Thank you,

Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(01-03-2016, 02:43 AM)Grub Wrote: Failure to follow proper protocol,

Ban reopened. Apologize for any issues that may of arisen from such case. However, Case failed to meet requirements within staff team, thus was reopened on the date of 

January Second, 2016.

The staff team will be upholding a proper area in which such ban can be discussed, as it was not properly discussed prior to closing of this case.

Thank you,

Grub

This is complete bias. This unban request has been closed and approved by the owner himself. You are completly abusing your power which is pathetic. 

You state that 'case failed to meet requirements within the staff team'  explain to me what the 'requirements' are and we'll see if any of those requirements meet those of what Hitmans case was when he broke FearRP : http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64738. Half the staff team disagreed and said he broke FearRP.

I was going to let this slide Grub with the bullshit in this case but if you want to bring it up I will make sure you and everyone who is as bias as you goes down with it.

Back to the thread(Which has already been approved) Nighthawk you say:

'If you notice in the first GHOST those are two completely different posts. One is an old post and the other is a more recent one. Grub had asked me a while ago to make a decision on the case as he was looking over it as well. I attempted to edit it in the first place to make easier for some people to copy and paste the template.'

So you want everyone to believe that on the day of the banning of myself you decided that out of the goodness of your heart you'd alter the unban request section change the template for the unban requests to make it easier to 'copy and paste' and somehow while that happened the rules would change from 'fourm ban' to 'perma ban' and you would have nothing to do with this?

Alright, lets follow your story with you saying you edited the template easier to 'copy and paste'.

Link to Cashe Version:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...php?tid=10

Cashe version 1:
[Image: cd29743e7e330682f146ec227dfc79d4.png]
Cashe version 2:
[Image: 3547f9966ca2249c94c068d723763ba9.png]

Live version link:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

Live version 1:
[Image: ffb931531e34bb41595b4a68ac205397.png]

Live version 2:
[Image: a833596a99504caeee82e978313d6aee.png]

Now compare versions 1 together and version's 2 together, does anyone here spot any differences? I don't, not one work altered not one space added, don't believe me look at the links yourself. You also state you say 'attempted'. If you 'attempted' it and wasn't able to do anything then it wouldn't of said you altered it, of which you did.

Remember Nighthawk this is the second time you have lied in the courthouse and it seems that the rules are perma ban-able for that so make sure you're telling the truth because it's blatant you're lying out your ass.
I am not lying in the courthouse Ghost. I attempted to edit the post yes but I do not have the sufficient permissions to edit that post as Soul confirmed when he confronted me the next day about it. Again the post was edited FORTEEN days before you were banned. So do not try that.