Who wants a new signature?
(10-19-2011, 09:04 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Your all going to get a signature.
Awesome. I don't want my signature to be overly-fancy, by the way.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I want my name on there. Make it look like shit. Add some nuts, Make it So my name stands out. Just make something that it says Midget on Thats ALL
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I WANT ONE Cheese make it "todcat" all fancy!
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
So, to test your skills:

I want one with a squirrel jumping out of a plane from around 50km height over earth , while it is holding 2 Machine Guns and killing 3 guys who got Whalehads, rabbitfoots and elephantarms.

From this 50km height you can see all the world which is all coloured in black, red, gold from up to down.Cheese

In the Background of the plane are 2 other planes and one helicopter exploding and a Whalerabbitelephant yelling something like "OH SHIT A SQUIRREL" while he is burning.

So, that would be all then.
The following 3 users Like CaveSquirrel's post:
  • equal, Ms. Mudpie, Buddhist Stew
I'd like one as well,

If you can make me one with a ninja standing backturned with 2 kunai's in his hands and some lightning. And at the right side I'd like my name really popping out
Hey, my name is Apslis and I really want a sig. It would be awesome if you could post, engrave or blend in my name in a Red and blue theme! Smile Use your imagination too make it awesome, or how you would have it look!
Thanks alot! Cheese

ApslisAngel

(10-20-2011, 10:56 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: So, to test your skills:

I want one with a squirrel jumping out of a plane from around 50km height over earth , while it is holding 2 Machine Guns and killing 3 guys who got Whalehads, rabbitfoots and elephantarms.

From this 50km height you can see all the world which is all coloured in black, red, gold from up to down.Cheese

In the Background of the plane are 2 other planes and one helicopter exploding and a Whalerabbitelephant yelling something like "OH SHIT A SQUIRREL" while he is burning.

So, that would be all then.
This is a complete win.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I want one with my just my name, In blue, has a reflection and has a awesome font, Oh wait...
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • equal
I see you have a long waiting list, so if you don't want to make anymore, I understand. However, if you wanna make 1 more that'd be cool!
I'm a big Beatles fan, so I'd like that as my theme. This is one of my favorite pictures
Also if you can include "Relavancy" and the super famous The End quote "...the love you take is equal to the love you make." that'd be much obliged.
If you can make this for me I can wait forever! Nervous
Thanks!
Would like one with my in my name in white with a black backround and a reflection Smile, thanks in advance