Who wants a new signature?
Ive been making sig's for my mates for quite a bit of time now, I got some free time on my hands and I am now offering you all the chance to get a awesome high detailed new signature/banner.

Simply just post what theme you want and if theres anything special you'd like.

I think thats it for now so, first come first served!
[Image: source.gif]
Try making one for me, use your imagination. Tounge (Im testing ya.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I would love something including Skyrim in some way... Like with the viking looking player on it and a frosty/snowy look! Could be awesome! And then just my name with [FL] in front of it Cheese
Equalizer's getting a penis.

Stillalive's getting a Frostbourne Skyrim Viking with his name in ice-cold writing on it.
i just want gummibears......... :'(
After equil gets his penis, ill make you a gummybear with a trollface.
SWEEEEET
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • The Crack Fox, Noobias
i would like my name Komiss with dark blue, light blue and black colors backround. be creative.

Hey Foxxy man :3
This is a totally imaginative idea here but im going to throw it at you and see what you can do with it.

So, I want the front of a Ferrari California (in red ofc) but cover the logo with a trollfaec, add as cool of a background as you can, and shove my name in their somewhere. Im pretty flexible so I dont care how this comes out, hell, you can even put some smartass comment on there :3 But yeah, try and make it look serious though. Like, slick and smooth, but stupid... not like those stupid MS Paint sigs.

Thanks buddeh :3