Who wants a new signature?
(10-19-2011, 01:22 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Like, slick and smooth, but stupid... not like those stupid MS Paint sigs.

Im very dissapointed and offended when you say that Sad
The following 3 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • The Painkiller, equal, Noobias
(10-19-2011, 01:22 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Hey Foxxy man :3
This is a totally imaginative idea here but im going to throw it at you and see what you can do with it.

So, I want the front of a Ferrari California (in red ofc) but cover the logo with a trollfaec, add as cool of a background as you can, and shove my name in their somewhere. Im pretty flexible so I dont care how this comes out, hell, you can even put some smartass comment on there :3 But yeah, try and make it look serious though. Like, slick and smooth, but stupid... not like those stupid MS Paint sigs.

Thanks buddeh :3

Here brah one with all your demands Tounge

(sorreh but orange was the kewl'est background i could find.. :3)

[Image: noobiassig.png]

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Noobias, boolean
(10-19-2011, 04:07 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Here brah one with all your demands Tounge

(sorreh but orange was the kewl'est background i could find.. :3)

noobiassig.png
Shut up. Poorly drawn MS Paint signatures are not funny.

I'd appreciate it if you made me a signature consisting of my name (written with a fancy but not stupid font) and this image (don't use all of it of course, I just need the head and upper torso).
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-19-2011, 04:31 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Shut up. Poorly drawn MS Paint signatures are not funny.

What about this...

Why don't u shut the f*ck up and stop being so hostile? mkay.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
I would like a sig, I am a bit cr*p at making them myself. Do anything, use your imagination! Stick my name somewhere in it too Cheese. Also could someone tell my why I cant just put i sig in from my 'pictures' library, you have to put a url in? Skeptical
(10-19-2011, 04:54 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Why don't u shut the f*ck up and stop being so hostile? mkay.
Not until you decide to stop cracking jokes that got old fifty moons ago.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
[FL] Toby

(with Gmod and a Firefox/chrome look )

Please Smile
Your all going to get a signature. Ive got over 5 requests, first up one high detailed so dont expect it within a couple of days.

and no I dont use MS Paint.
[Image: source.gif]
I'd like one with The name [FL:RP]Caboose(my steam name) and with this background but a bit more shorter and wider but not to make it look fat xD http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=caboose+re...x=36&ty=60
Quote:Who wants a new signature?

I have not seen "One" Signature made yet.

[Image: tumblr_lsxi53NGhr1qkmte2.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Vaqxination