New Year
So, It's officially New Year's Eve. I wan't to know what you guys are doing to celebrate it?
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
Will probably just celebrate it with family and friends, I don't know yet Cheese

Can't believe it's the last day of 2015, this year has gone so damn quick Tounge
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Huskii
(12-31-2015, 01:20 AM)Tomo Wrote: Will probably just celebrate it with family and friends, I don't know yet Cheese

Can't believe it's the last day of 2015, this year has gone so damn quick Tounge

Yeah I know! It's crazy how quick 2015 how gone by. It feels only like a few weeks ago that I left college but that was in June... I'm looking forward to 2016, should be a great year!

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Tomo
Most likely spending it with family, hope you all have a brilliant new year!

I'll be spending it with family and friends of my family.
I think I know how we're spending it XD

R.I.P our liver
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Huskii
Was spending it with friends, but decided to spend it with my family and neighbours. Hope everyone has a great new year!

P.S. Those getting drunk, fucking enjoy it.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I will get shit drunk and wreck Mcdonalds at 03 tonight.
(12-31-2015, 10:46 AM)MrSir Wrote: I will get shit drunk and wreck Mcdonalds at 03 tonight.

When we finish our nights out we usually go to a kebab shop for the 10/10 greasy food

Going to a club with 5000 people attending, let's say I won't have a liver after this and will probably wake up in a bush.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, General Weed, , Grunt