SKYRIM!
So, seeing as the Steam version unlocks at exactly 00:00 of 11/11/11... Who's going to be up most of the night playing Friday morning? Tounge
(11-09-2011, 03:40 PM)Faustie Wrote: So, seeing as the Steam version unlocks at exactly 00:00 of 11/11/11... Who's going to be up most of the night playing Friday morning? Tounge

Most of the night? I am going to be up ALL WEEK! Tounge
Yay Im getting it in the next 21 hours Cheese
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
Even if I got it early I wouldn't play.

11/11/11 is just too awesome a release date to not wait for.
2 days.
[Image: source.gif]
Technically it's only..

1 day and 4 hours until unlock Cheese
By the way, about you guys discussing making characters, theres twice as many races you can go now.

Theres like Daedra and Dremora and loads more (there just the ones I can remember)

I cant wait to make my character though and forge me some weapons and kill some dragons!
(11-09-2011, 09:12 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: By the way, about you guys discussing making characters, theres twice as many races you can go now.

Theres like Daedra and Dremora and loads more (there just the ones I can remember)

... I... don't think that's true buddy. I don't know where you got that information from. The races have never changed throughout the Elder Scrolls series Tounge

But I do agree with you on the part about getting into the game and killing me some dragons!
There will be still the same races as before.

But there will be Ayleid added, but I believe just as enemys, like Goblins.
16 hours.