SKYRIM!
Hey! I have seen **** loads of Modded warefail 3 vs BF3 Threads so
I thought we should have a Skyrim thread to discuss the game itself. Ah im gonna add some fapping material (Leaked skyrim manual).

*Fap material here*
Fapfapfapfaapfap
Already saw the fap material *jizz*.

Anyways the game is gonna be so damn awesome! But seriously... Can't they release some new trailers or anything!
(10-18-2011, 09:06 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Already saw the fap material *jizz*.

Anyways the game is gonna be so damn awesome! But seriously... Can't they release some new trailers or anything!

Yeah There is a 40 minute gameplay trailer on youtube but its at Quakecon and the audience are a bunch of retards who just scream at the game. But still 40 minutes gameplay. Check it out. Around 11 mins the guy playing (who is a dev I think) shows proof that the darkbrother hood will be in the game and the best part is the awesome dude who wrote the story for the DB in Oblivion is doing it aswell in Skyrim. Only shit thing about this game is going be scrubbing the jizz stains of my TV. Apart from that is going to be a legendary game.

Daaammmmm!
SKYRIM..... Never heard of it.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Pyrax, PrivateToast
(10-19-2011, 03:17 PM)Dryblood Wrote: SKYRIM..... Never heard of it.

..............I am shocked. If you are into good RPGs like Fallout 3 (which is made by the same guys) then you will love it. I mean the degree of love where you lose your social life.
Dryblood you really mean that? Seriously? like... SERIOUSLY??

Already saw that one also, Slapaho :3
Very close now.. Only, what, 12 days? Cannot wait.
Yep. Pre ordered. Canceled any planned events like partys with friends for the next 3 years. Should give me enough time to explore half of skyrims quests, map, etc. Might need a few more though to reach that 90%.
I am, and will be depressed an bored until this comes out, I'll close myself in my home and play.

Also:
Count how long it takes you to find Todd from the moment you click the link.
http://cdnstatic.bethsoft.com/akqacms/fi..._new_3.jpg
(10-30-2011, 02:05 AM)Dorag Wrote: I am, and will be depressed an bored until this comes out, I'll close myself in my home and play.

Also:
Count how long it takes you to find Todd from the moment you click the link.
http://cdnstatic.bethsoft.com/akqacms/fi..._new_3.jpg

You can at least play it when it comes out. Not much to do with an arm wrapped up in bandages and a fucked thumb :-(

Damn it actually took me like 2 minutes to find him!