SKYRIM!
This is SKYRIM Still. No need for combat, wonder around, explore the world, do some illusion magic, steal shit, DO ANYTHING! Hell, it's a roleplayin game, why not pretend to be a cripple and just wonder around talking to people? :3

Also apparently the first part of the intro tutorial was leaked, and its amazing - Not going to watch/read about it though, NO SPOILERS.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • iCe, equal
(10-30-2011, 03:31 PM)Faustie Wrote: This is SKYRIM Still. No need for combat, wonder around, explore the world, do some illusion magic, steal shit, DO ANYTHING! Hell, it's a roleplayin game, why not pretend to be a cripple and just wonder around talking to people? :3

Also apparently the first part of the intro tutorial was leaked, and its amazing - Not going to watch/read about it though, NO SPOILERS.

Dude I know, but I'm playing on ps3. When you arm looks like this: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...0546_n.jpg

I don't think I need to explain further d-:

Shit... You shouldn't have said that.. Now I can't decide whether to see it or not! Damn it!
A Bethesda game on PS3? :O But, the mods, the graphics!
It just feels better on ps3! I've never been a PC gamer. Only games I play on pc is Gmod lol d-:
Feels better? A bethesda game? No way. You're missing out bigtime. Biiiiiigtiiiiiiiiime.

Whereas I'll be swimming in a sea of glorious mods.

Edit: And an ocean of better graphics.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Eric
I don't want to spend all my money on some overpriced PC gear which will get old in 1 year anyways. Better of buy a ps3 instead then ;-)
Not really overpriced. Add an average persons computer + console and you normally get up to more than you'd need for a computer that can run a game at better than console graphics (which isn't hard at all) Tounge

You're just going more money and less efficient by trying to spread stuff out.
(10-30-2011, 05:18 PM)StillAlive Wrote: It just feels better on ps3! I've never been a PC gamer. Only games I play on pc is Gmod lol d-:

Some men.. Just want to watch the world burn..
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Faustie
Those first 25 minus gameplay.... Love <33333
You watch it? I'm trying so hard to resist the temptation. 11 days till 11/11/11 now..
Oh, and this must now become the most popular thread on the gaming board - I mean it's motherfucking Skyrim.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Vaqxination