Santacake's Introduction
Information 
So I've been meaning to do this for a while now. So after about 800 hours on the server I remembered to do it.
My name is Santacake, call me Santacake. I live in Tennessee, United States. I really like any RP as long as there isn't a mic spammer.

So how did I find this server, you may ask? Well... idk. I think it was on the public server list and I joined it because I lost the IP to this DarkRP server which now I would hate because I don't do DarkRP because I have found the great pride and joy of Semi-Serious FearlessRP.

ANYWHO... When I loaded into the server, I saw the old loading screen with the Blue BMW and the old SRU in the back, accompanied by some snazzy jazz music. The server seemed legit so I waited like 30 minutes for the content to download. Once I spawned in I walked around(in the v2d server), and was mesmerized by the custom content because the DarkRP server I was on had all pre-made content. I kept walking and walking. And then I went on the sidewalk in-between the bank and Nexus and there was crash and I walked around oblivious. I thought I started lagging because I was going up in the air and going backwards, but I was apparently being moved by Enzyme. I also heard like 20 voices saying "STOP DUDE STOP MOVING" but I didn't know they were talking to me until I got kicked by Enzyme. So I joined back in and stayed a little bit more alert.

Everything after that until now is a blur, but all I know is: the time I've spent on this server is time well spent, and I plan on staying!

So now you might want to know my true life story, like my actual OOC life. To enrich your curious minds on the history of my life, I have compiled a story for your enjoyment.

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys who were upto no good
Startin' makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil' fight and my mom got scared
She said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought now forget it yo homes to Bel Air