CatPanda10 Ban Appeal
Your name: (Steam friends name)ARE YOUMADBRO.IAMOK 

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)STEAM_0:0:103763607

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)i am banned for ever

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL:M]SNOWREDWOLF

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)I was banned because I scammed someone.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member) fela was the victim, i scammed him cars worth of 900k.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Because I've been scammed and tricked several times in the past and I find it unfair you people make me deal with such a consequence considering there are even worse reasons to get a permanent ban. I've seen a lot of people break the law in the server and usually no action was taken towards their commitment and it makes me jealous a lot of people get to break the laws and have fun, plus I've also been scammed 40k the day before i got banned and when I tried to contact admins for advice, no one bothered to help me so that pushed me into attempting to break the law just for ONCE considering no admin would usually take action towards non-tolerated actions, and I really do regret going against the law because I just realized how severe the consequences can be and it actually taught me a good lesson not to do a silly action again, and it really is injustice how I get to deal with a permanent ban whereas half of the server get to break the law at least once without having to deal with a consequence like mines, because again I only wanted to know what it feels like to break the law for ONCE since i got tired of witnessing injustice happen day in and day out, as a result, I got taught a good lesson on not to emulate bad actions again and I do deserve a punishment for what I did, just not a permanent ban because I believe that's too far to be honest, I hope I get unbanned as soon as possible because this server is the best I've played in so far considering I've donated to it.
will you accept it
Hello CatPanda

I see that you are missing your ban ID. This can be found by searching your STEAM ID in the Bans section of the forums. Search for your ban, and the number on the far left is your Ban ID, which in this case is 68533.

Also, these requests can take days, weeks, sometimes upwards of a month to handle. The staff team will provide a ruling on your request after their investigations have concluded. Bumping the thread can result in a warning strike from staff. Being patient is your best bet here on the request. 

I wish you good luck on your request.

NOTE TO STAFF:
Although I am not involved in this case, I figured I could provide some assistance to the user who posted the thread.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I am a friend of the OP, I can show you two instances of him being scammed in these two videos(CatPanda is also known as "get rekt m8".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNC4J-WdDEc

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20KoXQlqa7I#t=358

I realize it is a zero-tolerance policy against this, but I also see where his frustration is coming from. I simply think a permanent ban from the servers is not what you would call taking this into a case-by-case basis.

Look through the videos and you will hear him being very upset about him being scammed and no-one being there to help him.
-Involved-
Hello there Catpanda10,

I understand your frustration and what it feels like to be scammed.. Since you were the person that scammed me for about 780K. I personally think you should not be unbanned nor have your ban shortened. I personally gave you the oppertunity to give back the items that you took from me, however you never responded to any of my ingame personal messages. You offered to give back the cars when it was too late and the case was being reviewed by the admin. People on Fearless that scam other players for their items are scum and have to be punished. This is where your ban comes to place. The video in which you scammed me will be uploaded to Youtube and edited into this reply later this day. Admins, please take my story in consideration.

Catpanda10
STEAM_0:0:103763607
Scamming a Murcielago, Mercedes & Aston from a player. //Extended by Pear
Never
[FL:M] SnowredWolf

Video: (EDIT: Will not be posted, SnowredWolf showed my PM's)

-Fela
Fearless player
Hello,
I am a friend of CatPanda10 and I know exactly what happened, the fact he scammed someone was obviously against the laws and rules and I understand how he wanted to give all the others a taste of their medicine considering he gets scammed a lot, it's unfair to see someone that continuously get scammed and harassed suffer a ban because that's what happens to him on a daily basis almost.
Hello,

First of I'd like to apologize for the late reply.

I were on the server and got a @-call from Fela that you scammed him for a murcielago, mercedes and aston martin. He sent you multiple PM's asking you to return the items to him which you decided to ignore.

Spoiler :
v33x [16:01:57] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: /pm 562 You will receive a permanent ban if you do not return the items immidietly
v33x [16:02:17] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: .// Guy scammed me. He was succesful only he will not be permanently banned because i got it on video
v33x [16:02:22] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: .// And i'll get my items refunded
v33x [16:03:13] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: /pm 562 You have one last chance to return it before i post the video
v33x [16:09:07] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: // Jowe, you have one minute to /pm me and bring me my scammed cars back before i post the report on the forums
v33x [16:09:25] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: // You are lucky i am giving you the chance right now. You will most likely be permanently banned.
v33x [16:20:17] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: /pm 562 Just so you know. The video is now being uploaded to Youtube. After reviewing my case you will be permanently banned
v33x [16:20:28] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: /pm 562 And your items will be removed. I will also get my cars back
v33x [16:20:50] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: /pm 562 Your other option is to give the cars back and we'll have no problem at all

v33x [16:38:52] Fela (STEAM_0:1:51033492) said: @ Person scammed me for an estimate of 750K.

You were in breach of rule 1.6 "Scamming is not allowed. Also, do not steal items which other players have dropped to carry out a transaction." and as you state in OP you were fully aware that you were breaking the rules doing this, and thus you should also be able to take the punishment. As far as I can read you choose to break rules because other people break rules. Instead of walking in their shoes, you should have reported it.

Fearless Moderator
(01-02-2016, 01:26 PM)[FL:RP] Fela Wrote: -Involved-
Hello there Catpanda10,

I understand your frustration and what it feels like to be scammed.. Since you were the person that scammed me for about 780K. I personally think you should not be unbanned nor have your ban shortened. I personally gave you the oppertunity to give back the items that you took from me, however you never responded to any of my ingame personal messages. You offered to give back the cars when it was too late and the case was being reviewed by the admin. People on Fearless that scam other players for their items are scum and have to be punished. This is where your ban comes to place. The video in which you scammed me will be uploaded to Youtube and edited into this reply later this day. Admins, please take my story in consideration.

Catpanda10
STEAM_0:0:103763607
Scamming a Murcielago, Mercedes & Aston from a player. //Extended by Pear
Never

Video:

-Fela
Fearless player

I have tried to PM him for other things, but he is one of those people who simply do not respond/see PMs.
i am so sorry about what i did.i want to play in your server because it is nice i am so sorry i will not do it again Sad
can you give me 1 chance plase.