Seem fair?
How can it be your sister/cousin? Just need that explained for me to understand..
(12-29-2015, 03:29 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: How can it be your sister/cousin? Just need that explained for me to understand..

technically 

[Image: xtMfBXn.jpg]
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 2 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Grunt
(12-28-2015, 07:17 PM)Jan Wrote: Be happy for anything you get.

I am happy, it just doesn't seem right as parents to that..
(12-29-2015, 03:29 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: How can it be your sister/cousin? Just need that explained for me to understand..

I consider her my sister since i've lived with her all my life. Shes actually my cousin.
(12-29-2015, 03:12 PM)Holdem Wrote: Damn, I wish I got any of the listed above as a present. Instead of looking at what you each got this year, try adding the value of everything you got for Xmas since you can remember and then compare it to your sisters. Your sister got a desk and a chair, but I'm sure you already have one too when she didn't. Your sister got a new PC since she didn't have one, yet you already had one and got some upgrades for it. The way your parents see it, they've probably spent a lot more on your presents over the years than your sister, plus it's all new stuff that will last your sister for a good number of years.

I'd be happy with what you got bud, appreciate it and be thankful, just like me. I got a top, a bottom, some chocolate, underwear and not much else. The only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't get a bottle of whisky this year like other years. Then again, I remember that I'm a fully working adult and I can afford hundreds of bottles, so I'm still getting drunk on new years and that's what the festive season is all about, right?

Again, I am happy, it just doesn't seem right as parents to do that.
Also we both had laptops. This is my first desktop as well. (forgot to say that in the OP) Hers had pretty much the same specs as mine, I just had 4 more GB of ram.
I bought myself a bottle of Jack Daniels and got a nice Christmas alone
/rant over