[Unofficial] The Fortino Family.

The Origins of The Family
The Fortino Family was founded back in August 1969 by Francesco Fortino in Venice, Italy. Francesco recruited members through both persuasion of wealth and protection, and by manipulating low level members of small families to work for him. In December 1973, The Fortino Family was at risk of being attacked by the Cosimo Family, and due to the low numbers and firepower of the Fortino’s, Francesco and his men moved all operations out of Venice, traveling to La Spezia, and crossed the North Atlantic Ocean to the United States of America. Once arriving in New York they established a forward operating centre in the crowded slums. While operating, Francesco quickly established a drug operation throughout New York, using blackmail and corruption to avoid detection from the current leading family, The Gambino Family, controlled by Alesso Gambino. 

The Agreement
Three years later, in August 1976, Francesco had made a name for not only himself, but the entire Fortino Family on the streets, becoming a potential threat to the Gambino family as Francesco's operations expanded into their turf. After some carefully planned meetings between the two families. Gambino decided to allow Fortino’s operations to continue on one half of New York, so long as Francesco ceased all further expansion into Gambino territory and did not interfere within Gambino’s own operations.

The First Family War
In March 1981, Francesco decided that half of the New York city was no longer able to facilitate the growing business for The Fortino Family, so he declared war against The Gambino family. In May 1982, a brutal and devastating battle, named the Battle for Manhattan, saw both Fortino and Gambino families take heavy losses, with Fontino losing 20 Soldiers, A Capo, and 1 of 2 Underbosses by the name of Carmine Agnello. However, the Gambino also lost 22 Soldiers, 2 of their Capo’s, and the only acting Underboss, Frank Gambino, the only son of Alesso Gambino. Furious at the loss of his son, Alesso started making mistakes in his attacks, allowing Francesco to easily predict and counter any attack made. In October 1982, the war was brought to an end by the Fortino Family, after a drive-by made in a Jaguar XJ by three soldiers and one Capo, named Geri Fortino, managed to assassinate Alesso Gambino along with most of the Capo’s outside of their own operations. Geri Fortino was awarded by Francesco to maintain and control all operations regarding the production and distribution of drugs and also take a 25% cut of all income from that sector.

Growing bigger
After the removal of the Boss of the Gambino Family, most Capo’s and Soldiers were either absorbed into the Fortino Family, or executed. In June 1987, Francesco decided to expand outwards into another city after gaining 100% control of New York’s criminal empire, completely recovering from the losses of the First Family War. After some discussion and scouting reports, the city to be chosen was Boston. Francesco carefully analysed what operations took place, as well as the capabilities of the leading family of Boston, called the Winter Hill Gang, known for sheer brutality and overwhelming numbers. Francesco knew that if he planned strategic placements of operations as well as attacks on the Winter Hill Gang, the infrastructure would crumble under it’s own weight, and so in July 1988, Francesco made his move, moving a portion of the Fortino Family into Boston.

The Removal of the Winter Hill Gang
In 1989. Francesco had already acquired 35% of Boston’s turf. The Winter Hill Gang could not anticipate nor react to the attacks the Fortino’s did. After a lot of preparations and briefings, Receiving a direct order from Francesco himself, Geri Fortino easily stepped directly into the headquarters of the Winter Hill Gang along with 10 Soldiers behind him. completely decimating and surprising the Winter Hill Gang. Geri and his Soldiers made quick work of both the Underboss Romigi Bulger and the Boss himself, James Bulger. 13 Solders and 2 Capo's were taken down with them in the assault, practically destroying the entire infrastructure of the Winter Hill Gang in one attack. With that attack a complete success, the remainder of the Winter Hill Gang was deemed unfit even for the basic rank of the Fortino’s, and were swiftly executed by firing squads. Geri oversaw all of the current and future operations of Boston during his time there.

The Promotion
March 1991, Geri Fortino received a private letter to return back to New York by Francesco himself. There was no reason given on the letter, other than this was directly from the Boss, so it was either great or terrible news. Without a moment to spare, Geri Fortino immediately traveled back to New York. When he arrived at the main base of operations in New York, all the soldiers and Capos gave him strange looks, remaining silent and muttering to themselves. Slightly concerned, Geri continued to the top floor meeting room. When he arrived, the lights were dimmed, with the entire family sat around a large oak table. The only times the family are brought together like this are to announce an important promotion, or to announce the execution of an important family member. Both excited and terrified, Geri took his seat among his fellow Fortino’s. Francesco gave him a cold stare, with an emotionless face. Francesco stood up, and made his announcement. “Welcome, my family. You understand why I have brought you here today. Either I am giving a promotion to someone in this room, or someone in here has been deemed a traitor and will be executed. Well, I think you have all been in the dark long enough. I, Francesco Fortino, have decided to promote Geri Fortino from Underboss to Boss of Boston, for his unquestionable loyalty and devotion to the family and it’s success. Geri assisted in the brutal battle of the First Family War, taking part in the strike team who eliminated Alesso Gambino himself. But this alone was not his only feat, having been a part of the surprise assault on the Winter Hill Gang as well, practically wiping out their entire infrastructure in a single strike. These feats shall be honored by this promotion, something I feel the entire family is in agreement on.”. As soon as he ended his speech, the entire family stood up, simultaneously clapping in applause for Geri. Geri could not reply, instead only taking a bow to show his respect.

The Quiet Times
The next 20 years were very quiet for the Fortino family. After already acquiring two major cities, forcing bloodshed for another seemed too risky to do, with the growing age of Francesco, reaching some of his final years. Geri remained in complete control of Boston, repelling small scale attacks from small families and either absorbing them into Fortino, or executing them cleanly and swiftly. In January 2011, Alex Fortino was brought into the same meeting room Geri was brought into all that time ago. Alex Fortino had been a prodigy for leadership, co-ordination, strategic intelligence and loyalty from her small time within the family, reaching the rank of Capo within months. And now, Geri brought her forward to Francesco, having asked him to promote Alex Fortino to the rank of Underboss for Boston. Normally, Geri would promote the underboss himself, but due to the young age of Alex Fortino, he decided Francesco should make the final decision. After examining all of Geri’s reports on her, all of the small skirmishes she was in command of, and examining Alex Fortino herself in person, he made his decision. Alex Fortino became the first Underboss to reach the rank of Underboss only at the age of 18, astonishing members of the family with how quickly she rose through ranks. Soon after, Alex Fortino began looking into another city to expand into. sending scouts to Philadelphia, New Haven, Springfield, even sending a scout team as far as Pittsburgh. All scouting reports unfortunately came back with news of the families in control there, and whether or not moving an operation there would currently be a good idea. None of these families seemed to be causing issues for the Fortino’s, and they were deemed not valid targets for an attack. 

The Death of Francesco Fortino
In March 2015, Francesco Fortino passed away peacefully of his old age at 75 years old. The loss of Francesco Fortino was mourned by all members of the family. Before reading his will, the Fortino Family was brought together to discuss who shall become the next Head-Boss of the Fortino Family. Geri felt he should become Head-Boss, having been a part of the family for an extended period of time. However, In the will of Francesco Fortino, a new boss had already been selected by himself. “...Alex Fortino shall become the new Head-Boss of the Fortino Family. This is my final wish after my death…”. Geri Fortino did not take this decision lightly, and although he did not speak out against Alex Fortino’s sudden promotion from Underboss to Head Boss, he could not argue with the deceased words of Francesco Fortino. Reluctantly, he remained quiet as Alex took the rank of Head-Boss. Alex’s first command was to prepare Francesco’s body for his burial. Francesco’s body, along with Alex Fortino, Geri Fortino, and a handpicked group of the family, returned to Venice, the origins of the Fortino Family. There, Francesco Fortino was buried. However, during the closing moments of the funeral, 4 assassins attacked the Family, taking out most of the hand picked group, while Alex Fortino, Geri Fortino, and the remainder of the group fought off and repelled the attackers, killing all 4 assassins during the fight. After examining the contract left on the commanding assassin, it was discovered these men were hired by a family not heard off from any of the scouting reports. The Santini Family. Without hesitation, Alex demanded the entire family to locate the Santini’s, vowing to avenge the disrespect of the Fortino name by wiping out every Santini member on the planet. 

The Discovery of Evocity
December 2015, With no clear sign of the Santini’s, Alex Fortino remained as stubborn and determined to locate them. On the 2nd December, one of the scouts reported following a Santini member to a place called Evocity. A city that not many were aware of, the perfect location for a family to grow and spread. Alex Fortino took the attack on the funeral personal, and decided herself, along with her newly selected Underbosses would venture to Evocity, and eliminate all traces of the Santini Family. Now, we’ve reached the present day. Alex Fortino has arrived in Evocity, and now is only focused on her goal. And she will stop at nothing to achieve it.

Boss
The boss of the Fortino family is currently known as Alex Fortino. She is the one who takes the final decision in every call, however the underboss could also take decisions when Alex is not participating. The boss is also the one who declares war against other families and groups.

Alex “Shadow” Fortino.

Underboss
The Underboss, who is usually appointed by the Boss, is the second in command of the family. The Underboss is in charge of all of the Capos, who report directly to the Boss, and also relay any information from the Capos that is deemed necessary by the Underboss to the Boss.  The Underboss is usually first in line to become acting Boss if the Boss is imprisoned or dies.

Fantozzi “Skum” Fortino
Jordan ”Echo” Fortino
Adriano “Soul” Capriano

Capos
A Capo (sometimes called a Captain) is in command of the Soldiers, and reports only the Underboss.
The Capo are not permitted to make decisions regarding the family or the decisions made by either the Underboss or the Boss. and will be involved in battles, leading the Soldiers from the front lines. 

Soldiers
Soldiers are members of the family. Soldiers start as Associates that have proven themselves. When the books are open (meaning that there is an open spot in the family), a Capo (or several Capos) may recommend an up-and-coming Associate to become a Soldier for the Fortino Family . In the case that there is only one slot and multiple recommendations, the Boss will review the recommendations, as well as the Associate’s overall contributions towards the family, and make a final decision on who will become a Soldier.

Associate
An Associate is not a member of the family, and an Associate’s role is more similar to that of an errand boy. They are usually a go-between or sometimes deal in drugs to keep the heat off the actual members. In other cases, an associate might be a corrupt labor union delegate or businessman.

Steam name:

Character name:

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted):

Role-Play Points (RPP):  

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Prefered):

Age (we will not hold this against you):  

Last clan and why you left:

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:

About you:

About you In character: 
The following 1 user Likes ShadowPurple's post:
  • Awestruck
Very nice!
Good luck.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • ShadowPurple
Looks great! Best of luck!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Good Luck with that clan!
Nice looking clan page. Interesting read, good luck!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Good luck, I can see this going well.
*A sealed envelope arrives at the headquarters of the Fortino Family from the desk of Jonathan Ive of Park Industries*

*You begin to read the enclosed letter*

Spoiler :

May 8th, 2016

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter today because it has come to my attention that a previous employee of mine is seeking to become a part of your organization. With myself being good friends with Alex Fortino and a previous employer of Mr. Madberry I feel as if I can provide some valuable input on the candidate.

Mr. Madberry is an overall good personality. Very respectful and polite but lacks good decision making skills and his actions often get him into undesirable situations. He came aboard our company with the hopes of being in our Financial sector but that ended up not working out due to some poor decisions made with his money. Due to the lack of funds it was impossible to keep him in the Financial sector so he was brought down to the rank of Employee. He was told that if he reached a certain account balance that he would be able to return to the position he desired.

While at first Mr. Madberry seems he shows enthusiasm and drive, it ends up turning up that he lacks it. After being told that he could return to the position he desired after meeting the above criteria, he made zero effort to try to attain what he wanted. Mr. Madberry at first when being employed in my company was enthusiastic and excited to work at Park Industries but it quickly became apparent that was an act. In fact, he cared so little about being a part of this company that I found out about his departure with his application submission to the Fortino Family. He did not even make an effort to let anybody here know that he was departing which quite frankly, is very disappointing.

This letter is in no way meant to sway your decision with this candidate, just meant to provide some input and share the experiences myself and other employees here at Park Industries have had wit Mr. Madberry. To sum up what I have said here, he puts on an act and expects things to be given to him instead of working for it. We had to spoon feed him any information and/or tasks he needed to execute his duties as an employee at Park Industries.

Thank you for your time and I hope this testimony is helpful in assisting you understand the applicant to your wonderful organization.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Park Industries Chief Operations Officer

The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Hunterr
Steam name:[FL:RP]GreekAssassin222

Character name:Steve McGarret

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted):220+

Role-Play Points (RPP):0(my few passiveRP's were ruined by minges when there was no admin onSad)  

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Prefered):Yes of course!

Age (we will not hold this against you):13 respectSmile?  

Last clan and why you left:Last Clan:The Dark Order Why i left:I left because nobody were joining the clan.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:My preferred RP is the aggressive because i got a really good aim and i like killing people!I will do whatever you will say.

About you:Maybe i have a big record of bans/blacklists but i have regret for my actions.

About you In character:Steve McGarret was a quite boy untill he grew up.He involved with the mafia and he was doing death contacts.A sunny day, the parents of a guy who was murdered by Steve, killed Steve's parents for revenge!He was so angry and he killed whole generation of them.He had arrested for assassinating for 25years. But after 3months in jail, he paid 100,000$ and escape!He is wanted by the police untill today and he have been marked as High Target.He is trying to find a family to join and be safe, to follow the boss orders andtake revenge from cops.

Kind Regards,
GreekAssasin
The following 1 user Likes GreekAssassin's post:
  • Dimitris
I like the IC story
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • GreekAssassin