Fearlessrp.org
(12-28-2015, 01:32 PM)Edned Wrote: Most of the content on that website is not truthful. SoulRipper has not once asked for LL to be DDoS'd in any form. The person that wrote that is obviously biased and extremely childish. I don't see the point in you posting that here, but it gave me a good laugh.

how do you know? lol?

oh wait, you have probably been in one of those daily skype calls with soul discussing who is getting promoted next about the LL DDoS attacks? and everything that he told you is 100% factual, right? got it. kek

On topic.

i like it. thanks 4 the read m9's (i only read the first section....) no h8
(12-28-2015, 01:32 PM)Edned Wrote: Most of the content on that website is not truthful. SoulRipper has not once asked for LL to be DDoS'd in any form. The person that wrote that is obviously biased and extremely childish. I don't see the point in you posting that here, but it gave me a good laugh.

The person that wrote that is obviously biased
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Tzimanious
Oh my god.Why Fearless,why?
I didn't want to know this...
Another leftover of the mess with 2 communities again. This thread will be probably closed soon anyway.

Though I can't deny some of that is truth and there is still proof somewhere on the internet.
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Baskingner, Edned
I think it's more sad that the person who made this doesn't realise that FL is a creation that Soul founded and therefore has every right to collect all the royalties that come with that, such as the donation money.

The servers are still up and we get decent updates?

I honestly don't know how people have this much time on their hands to make websites to complain about a Garry's mod server!
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • summotion, Edned, TheMJ
(12-28-2015, 10:57 PM)Grunt Wrote: I think it's more sad that the person who made this doesn't realise that FL is a creation that Soul founded and therefore has every right to collect all the royalties that come with that, such as the donation money.

I honestly don't know how people have this much time on their hands to make websites to complain about a Garry's mod server!

To be honest though, the servers crash constantly.

Also, as you should know, a website with text on it would take minutes to make Wink Cheeki scrub
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
(12-28-2015, 11:53 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 10:57 PM)Grunt Wrote: I think it's more sad that the person who made this doesn't realise that FL is a creation that Soul founded and therefore has every right to collect all the royalties that come with that, such as the donation money.

To be honest though, the servers crash constantly.

Also, as you should know, a website with text on it would take minutes to make Wink Cheeki scrub

The crashing is usually due to Garry's Mods instability as FL is a heavy load on it.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • Grunt
The community is still superior to any Dark-RP server.

The staff are pretty decent, its a good blend of mostly silly and sometimes serious RP (semi-serious as I like it).

And All My inventory is here.

I have met some decent Blokes (and one lady).

I not only see results I feel them.

My only honest question is:

Is the budget publicly accountable?

Note: Regardless if all or none of what is stated at that website is true, a question of budget still arises.
The following 1 user Likes ltblackcoat's post:
  • Grunt
I just think it's amusing people get so worked up, formal and generally pissed about a fucking game. This isn't real life, kids, readjust your priorities away from sucking Soul's arse to real life kthx
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Grunt, goigle!