Fearlessrp.org
Not sure if anyone is aware of this, and I'm not sure if Soul is aware of this; but some individual made a webpage http://www.fearlessrp.org and wrote a load of "truths" about FL.

Post edited per Viljo's request

This post is more about helping people to avoid the mistype and finding this webpage, which has clearly been designed to pick up stragglers who type in .org instead of .net
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Why would you even want to dig any of this shit up again, like honestly.
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(12-28-2015, 01:14 PM)SourLemon Wrote: Why would you even want to dig any of this shit up again, like honestly.

Accidentally typed in fearlessrp.org and this shit rolled up - wasn't sure if anyone was aware so I stuck it in the off-topic section.

Can we all grow up for a second and realise this is just a Garry's mod server? It's not international diplomacy lmao
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • goigle!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(12-28-2015, 01:09 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Not sure if anyone is aware of this, and I'm not sure if Soul is aware of this; but some extremely sad individual who clearly never leaves the comfort of his mothers basement made a webpage http://www.fearlessrp.org and wrote a load of attention seeking and butthurt "truths" about FL.

Just a little entertainment for you all

Why must you be such a insultive prick towards someone who just wants to express their free speech.
There is no need to say "extremely sad individual who clearly never leaves the comfort of his mothers basement"
Why can't you just post it here and leave it up for a discussion?
(12-28-2015, 01:19 PM)Iac Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 01:09 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Not sure if anyone is aware of this, and I'm not sure if Soul is aware of this; but some extremely sad individual who clearly never leaves the comfort of his mothers basement made a webpage http://www.fearlessrp.org and wrote a load of attention seeking and butthurt "truths" about FL.

Why must you be such a insultive prick towards someone who just wants to express their free speech.
There is no need to say "extremely sad individual who clearly never leaves the comfort of his mothers basement"

Because it's not the discussion section mate, you might want to try your luck there buddy
Keep the conversation civil. I don't want any kind of flame war to occur.
If it does, I have to close the thread.
The following 2 users Like Viljo's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Edned
Most of the content on that website is not truthful. SoulRipper has not once asked for LL to be DDoS'd in any form. The person that wrote that is obviously biased and extremely childish. I don't see the point in you posting that here, but it gave me a good laugh.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I'm sorry, but most of that is complete BS. If you've ever spoken to soul, he's not the type to command people to ddos.I just wanna know which admin it was Tounge
(12-28-2015, 01:32 PM)Edned Wrote: Most of the content on that website is not truthful. SoulRipper has not once asked for LL to be DDoS'd in any form. The person that wrote that is obviously biased and extremely childish. I don't see the point in you posting that here, but it gave me a good laugh.

The point was moreorless "Oh, what the fuck is this? Might as well post that in the off-topic section and see what people think"
(12-28-2015, 01:19 PM)Iac Wrote:

Yeah the site is free speech, although it breaches copyright laws using the Fearless logo, and the URL itself is definitely way too similar to ours. May I also add that websites like these can actually be deemed as phishing sites or scams due to the effort taken to look awfully similar to ours using the logo, font and same text colours.

It's not about free speech, it's been created to mock and cause harm to the server with information that we cannot even stand by. I could have created that chat log and blocked up all those names and created a fake key, it's way too easy.

Stop being fucking zombies.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • aDisabledDeer