Fearlessrp.org
(12-28-2015, 01:32 PM)Edned Wrote: Most of the content on that website is not truthful. SoulRipper has not once asked for LL to be DDoS'd in any form. The person that wrote that is obviously biased and extremely childish. I don't see the point in you posting that here, but it gave me a good laugh.
Implying that Soul shares all his deep secrets with you or other random users
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Tawee, Sentinel
(12-28-2015, 01:32 PM)Edned Wrote: Most of the content on that website is not truthful. SoulRipper has not once asked for LL to be DDoS'd in any form. The person that wrote that is obviously biased and extremely childish. I don't see the point in you posting that here, but it gave me a good laugh.
Boy am I glad we have one of Soul's close accomplices to deter any of our concerns.
Normally I remain neutral in arguments like this but honestly folks, don't put forward
your opinions before gathering them. This thread is bound to shit-storm just like each
controversial thread before it. Is the document true? Decide yourself, don't let the people
in this thread decide for you.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 6 users Like dig's post:
  • SourLemon, Tomo, Decay, Joykill, Grunt, Suarez
Just saw the page. Seems like the author is clearly frustrated. It's an interesting one perspective view on the case. I find it uneccessary and in my opinion it shows more about the author than about myself. I won't bother even trying to get that page deleted, your opinion. This is all I have to say about this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Brikaas, Tomo, Edned, Ali, TheMJ, Grunt
(12-28-2015, 04:21 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Just saw the page. Seems like the author is clearly frustrated. It's an interesting one perspective view on the case. I find it uneccessary and in my opinion it shows more about the author than about myself. I won't bother even trying to get that page deleted, your opinion. This is all I have to say about this.

I know it would make you look like your hiding it but does this post not break forum rule 1e? Should it not be removed/closed?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
That page has been there for a long time now, although it is an opinion and I respect both sides of the story. At the end of the day it is just a gaming server... Not like we just created WW3
The following 4 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Edned, summotion, Dauntless, Grunt
So, i'd consider myself slightly biased towards FL but here is my opinion.

However most things on that page MIGHT be true, the evidence the creator used is pointless and the worst i have ever seen. For example.

The guy uses this screenshot as proof that Soul is tied to the DDOS attacks:
http://i.imgur.com/sZ6Theb.png
Some meaningless words with blurred out names, this might as well have been typed by my grandma and doesnt convince me one bit.

After that he blames the DDOS attacks for the low populations on LL as of today. Even IF Soulripper was tied to the DDOS attacks this doesnt mean that the server still has low population because of that. Other servers who were created havent been DDOSed and still have low population. Im an not saying the DDOS attack didnt cripple LL but saying that its the main reason is naive and childish.

After all that a sobstory to donate to some sort of charity which i am not even going to reward with a normal response.
If that page was created with actual facts and supporting claims i would have responded differently, but right now its a sad attempt to create flame.
Well, here is my two pence. I, in my opinion, don't agree with all this shit, but it's your opinion and I don't mind that. However, I will be keeping to doing the same as I have done for the last year and a half or so, and that is to support FL.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Ghost, Grunt
Yeah that website can almost only be complete bullshit
I believe i know what ex-admin wrote this. wont say anything to protect them.

some can be true, some can not. We'll never know. The evidence could be fake, or soul is lying. the only ones who know are the people involved imo.
To be fair being inside the staff team for many months here, you start to understand why the staff left the server to create their own community and hence why I left (not to start my own community but because I was bored of all the fúcking unnecessary preventable drama it involved). Some of it is true but Soul would never order someone to DDoS LL, he quite frankly doesn't give a shit about them. I can see most members here instantly disproving the claims. Believe me you won't get mod that way. The only way to truly know is to experience what it is like to be staff on this server and create bonds in that team. I'm with neither "side" if you will, they both have their very valid reasons to back up their actions.
The following 7 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Decay, Tomo, TheMJ, Adamantite, Grunt, Blurr, Emil