Fearlessrp.org
Was interesting to read. Thanks
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Adamantite
(12-28-2015, 02:14 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 01:32 PM)Edned Wrote: Most of the content on that website is not truthful. SoulRipper has not once asked for LL to be DDoS'd in any form. The person that wrote that is obviously biased and extremely childish. I don't see the point in you posting that here, but it gave me a good laugh.

The point was moreorless "Oh, what the fuck is this? Might as well post that in the off-topic section and see what people think"

If you wanted to see what people thought about it you might want to go to the discussion section and try your luck there buddy

P.S. How does this post not blatantly violate forum rule 1e. You are advertising for this website, if it hadn't been for you I would have never known about it.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Take it from a person who's seen both sides of the stories here and been behind the scenes, This is all sadly true, and it saddens me even more that you're to blind and naive to see.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Decay's post:
  • Prosto, Adamantite, Sentinel
Can I also add that my reply does not support or go against the text, I personally can't stand by it as for me there is not enough proof. I'm just concerned at the copyright breaches and potential the website holds to scam people.
I think it's pretty interesting someone took the time to do that. Also interesting how subtle it is.

I'll give some more money to FL tonight...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-28-2015, 02:20 PM)DVN Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 01:19 PM)Iac Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 01:09 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Not sure if anyone is aware of this, and I'm not sure if Soul is aware of this; but some extremely sad individual who clearly never leaves the comfort of his mothers basement made a webpage http://www.fearlessrp.org and wrote a load of attention seeking and butthurt "truths" about FL.

Just a little entertainment for you all

Why must you be such a insultive prick towards someone who just wants to express their free speech.
There is no need to say "extremely sad individual who clearly never leaves the comfort of his mothers basement"
Why can't you just post it here and leave it up for a discussion?

Yeah the site is free speech, although it breaches copyright laws using the Fearless logo, and the URL itself is definitely way too similar to ours. May I also add that websites like these can actually be deemed as phishing sites or scams due to the effort taken to look awfully similar to ours using the logo, font and same text colours.

It's not about free speech, it's been created to mock and cause harm to the server with information that we cannot even stand by. I could have created that chat log and blocked up all those names and created a fake key, it's way too easy.

Stop being freaking zombies.

This website could not be deemed as phishing as it doesn't seem to be a replica of the fearless homepage with the login bar, or the fearless login page. If it had that then I'd count it as near phishing, but since you can't even login, not phishing.

While the evidence can be faked, its up to the user who sees this to take it into account and make a judgment for their self, at the end of the day we're all human beings.
Just another try to get some desperately needed publicity by digging up old stuff.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Edned, Grunt
(12-28-2015, 03:09 PM)Iac Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 01:09 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Not sure if anyone is aware of this, and I'm not sure if Soul is aware of this; but some extremely sad individual who clearly never leaves the comfort of his mothers basement made a webpage http://www.fearlessrp.org and wrote a load of attention seeking and butthurt "truths" about FL.

Why must you be such a insultive prick towards someone who just wants to express their free speech.
There is no need to say "extremely sad individual who clearly never leaves the comfort of his mothers basement"

Yeah the site is free speech, although it breaches copyright laws using the Fearless logo, and the URL itself is definitely way too similar to ours. May I also add that websites like these can actually be deemed as phishing sites or scams due to the effort taken to look awfully similar to ours using the logo, font and same text colours.

It's not about free speech, it's been created to mock and cause harm to the server with information that we cannot even stand by. I could have created that chat log and blocked up all those names and created a fake key, it's way too easy.

This website could not be deemed as phishing as it doesn't seem to be a replica of the fearless homepage with the login bar, or the fearless login page. If it had that then I'd count it as near phishing, but since you can't even login, not phishing.

While the evidence can be faked, its up to the user who sees this to take it into account and make a judgment for their self, at the end of the day we're all human beings.

Clearly your knowledge of phishing really isn't all that great. I mean no disrespect but it seems ignorant how you think phishing sites NEED a log in. Also, why would they phish for Fearless accounts when they clearly hate the website, community and server?

What you don't understand is the site seems fine now, but opens a new window for the creator to add donation buttons, log ins, links and other elements that could be harmful. Not every FL user/member is tech-savvy or great with the internet and could easily mistake this URL to be something affiliated with ourselves, thus giving them an advantage if they do want to scam someone.

I didn't say it IS a phishing site, although it could be deemed as one as it's attempting to direct people who are looking for the official FL website to one with a REPLICATED URL in order to trick the user into thinking they are on the official website.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Grunt
(12-28-2015, 03:14 PM)DVN Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 03:09 PM)Iac Wrote:

Clearly your knowledge of phishing really isn't all that great. I mean no disrespect but it seems ignorant how you think phishing sites NEED a log in. Also, why would they phish for Fearless accounts when they clearly hate the website, community and server?

What you don't understand is the site seems fine now, but opens a new window for the creator to add donation buttons, log ins, links and other elements that could be harmful. Not every FL user/member is tech-savvy or great with the internet and could easily mistake this URL to be something affiliated with ourselves, thus giving them an advantage if they do want to scam someone.

I didn't say it IS a phishing site, although it could be deemed as one as it's attempting to direct people who are looking for the official FL website to one with a REPLICATED URL in order to trick the user into thinking they are on the official website.
I'd keep your assumptions to yourself mate, but its the first thing that came to my head.
Clearly the owner of the website dislikes fearless, but it doesn't mean that he/she would decide to scam people.
(12-28-2015, 01:32 PM)Edned Wrote: Most of the content on that website is not truthful. SoulRipper has not once asked for LL to be DDoS'd in any form. The person that wrote that is obviously biased and extremely childish. I don't see the point in you posting that here, but it gave me a good laugh.

How could you say that? You're obviously biased and extremely childish, lol. (You can't prove, or disprove that he did. Evidence would suggest he did, but equally it is not proof. It would be idiotic to completely neglect that he COULD HAVE had involvement in it.)
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Suarez, Tawee