BR TRD
Name of player: 1] Xtremefighter

2]Mr.Sir (dont know if he has the FL tags)

SteamID: 1]STEAM_0:0:44636092

2]STEAM_0:1:49263440

Time in GMT: 23:00

Server: v2d

Summary: I was pres and we knew we was getting raided but we thought by rebels and corleones because they were the ones with valid reasons, but then there were citizens with the names Freedom fighter and obviously the red devils since they are the ones being reported. I can only remember 3 people but logs could show other too.

Evidence:: got no evidence but Hitman and all the people who was with em are it they will post i assume.... Also the evidence should be in the logs because it wasnt long a go. Also it will show people being killed by a person who could b e on of the citizens.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
i edited it because i made a mistake by putting someone in it who i should not have
perqe
Donator

Hello Perqe.
Firstly, Rebels and Corleons cannot work together to raid the president.
Secondly before i even start to put out any defence, i would like you to come up with any kinds of evidence that we broke any server rules.
I see this as a personal attack against me and XtremeFighter, because you got angry with us in a RP situation. (Due to the trashtalking against us after the situation in LOOC.)

Edit: Why put a player report on our clan?
Hitman was on at the time but due to the slacking of response from him or any admin on FL the evidence will not be in the logs anymore and if you see it as an attack you need medical help and ill pay for it. Also you were roleplaying as the red devils at the time like you always do and you come in and i was killed by one of yous because i was hiding in the office. So please just be honest because it works better for me.
1. You always roleplay as TRD as you were doing at the time. I know this because of your job names and the office dupe with the red outside
2. The rule broken was rading without a valid reason because we only banned corleones and rebels so surely you cant raid, right?

So, please dont try to talk your way out of it please just be honest to your self, please.
perqe
Donator

Report reviewed and denied

Closing notes:
No evidence to back up the case, please re-read the HOWTO: Make a Player Report thread.

Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

[FL:M] SnowredWolf
Fearless Moderator
Denied.