[FL:RP] Cox
Name of player: [FL:RP] Cox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93479281

Time in GMT: 20:00

Server: v2d

Summary: If you take a look at these laws, you'd know that these clearly violate Rule 1.13 for being discriminatory and racist.
Rule 1.13 states "Racism, sexism and discrimination is not allowed OOC and IC." Unfortunately, none of the staff online (at least 6) seemed to have noticed, which is a shame for a rule to be broken so easily.

Evidence:
http://i.imgur.com/n8B6unb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nQ5rBs8.jpg
Involved

In all honesty, this was offending no one. There was, as you stated, 6 staff members online. If anything, they would have intervened with his presidency. It was a dictatorship, and he was a Spanish Ruler.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I was simply roleplaying as a Spanish dictator. No laws where racist or even meant to be implemented racist to anyone. There was a lot of staff online and they didn't say anything to me about the laws and if they said something to me I would of stopped but I don't see racism in anyone of them laws there.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Involved -

You kept complaining in OOC about the laws, staff members did notice and we were told the laws were fine. If there was something wrong with the laws then I am sure a staff member would of told us to stop and probably would of punished us.

(reposted)
This whole "if it's not offending anyone" mentality has got to stop. The laws here blatantly discriminate against non-Spaniards.

Of course, this just shows the lack of enforcement in the rules. If you make a rule, stick to it.

If a player with 10 hours did something like this, it would cause such a shitstorm and would lead to a permaban. A well-established member wouldn't get punished.
(12-26-2015, 08:38 PM)Rustled Wrote: This whole "if it's not offending anyone" mentality has got to stop. The laws here blatantly discriminate against non-Spaniards.

Of course, this just shows the lack of enforcement in the rules. If you make a rule, stick to it.

If a player with 10 hours did something like this, it would cause such a shitstorm and would lead to a permaban. A well-established member wouldn't get punished.

If this was discrimination or racism in such way to any people a staff member would off pulled me over and talked to me about it. So I carried on roleplaying I don't see a problem in this at all.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Under investigation.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(12-26-2015, 08:42 PM)Cox Wrote: If this was discrimination or racism in such way to any people a staff member would off pulled me over and talked to me about it. So I carried on roleplaying I don't see a problem in this at all.

But since this is clearly discrimination, it means that the staff wasn't enforcing the rules properly.
(12-26-2015, 08:47 PM)Rustled Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 08:42 PM)Cox Wrote: If this was discrimination or racism in such way to any people a staff member would off pulled me over and talked to me about it. So I carried on roleplaying I don't see a problem in this at all.

But since this is clearly discrimination, it means that the staff wasn't enforcing the rules properly.

Are you trying to imply that 6 or whatever it was staff members were not doing their jobs properly? Haha, It's simple. The staff could see every law placed down, and if there was a rule violation they would have told Cox, however, there was not one bit of an indication of any rule violation by Cox. Therefore, the staff not intervening the RP.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(12-26-2015, 08:51 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Are you trying to imply that 6 or whatever it was staff members were not doing their jobs properly? Haha, It's simple. The staff could see every law placed down, and if there was a rule violation they would have told Cox, however, there was not one bit of an indication of any rule violation by Cox. Therefore, the staff not intervening the RP.

Step 1. Go to the Rules page.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php

Step 2. Find Rule 1.13.

Step 3. Take a look at the picture of the laws underlined red, you'd notice that it discriminates against non-Spaniards.

Step 4. Realise that it violates Rule 1.13, which states "Racism, sexism and discrimination is not allowed OOC and IC."

There is no way that you can deny this clear discrimination any further.