So called 'Retail-business'
Well I left for a little time and now i decided to take a look at the things around here and got curious about a little something.

I was about to buy a shop and just found nearly all the shops in the city bought and named 'TLH Property - (Number)'.

That got me worried.
Because last time i intended to rp a retail-rp killjoy just kicked me and stated that it is NOT allowed to buy a shop and not to use/build inside.
Well even faustie tried it back there and got kicked for it :3.

Then i asked Faustie about it but instead i got my answer from a different 'admin':
[FL] Lani: Faustie, me, toby, stillalive all agree that it's allowed
Even tho he argued with 'we are rping it', there was no single advertisement or similiar within the whole time about their 'rp'.

Im looking forward to be enlightened about this thing.
Because from my very point of view it is still not allowed.

And even before you think about raging and posting 'umad!', I am definitely not mad, in my opinion things just didn't went well, a lot of very good people left, and you can't compare them to their 'replacements'.

So far,
ASD
playing for
EnRo GRIFFINS - Brink
> 6 years Day of Defeat Source
> 2 years Gmod - experience
^1 year superadmin at a Semiserious RP

Best link on the internet = http://z0r.de/2902
Ask Bio:
20:00 - [FL:RP] BioWulf: damn holy shit
20:00 - [FL:RP] BioWulf: that's awesome

Also, Rain and I wanted to rent a thing it was 3K every 15 minutes i think and to buy it permantly was 10K, Yes they were RP'ing saying Heating electrical and stuff, But i do not think it is fair.
I rped this earlier and didn't get kicked or banned for it, though the prices i ran with was very low as it was more for RP than money.
Just want to add I didn't knew anything about it.
There was a fair bit of good property purchasing RP going on earlier before you came on ASD, but then various situations happened with EBS and the bank had to be put into lockdown due to various security breaches and a dangerous situation in which a lot of government were involved in also. When such a place is in the middle of a crisis, sales don't exactly continue smoothly, especially if there are armed police running about the place.

Either way, everyone else who had the time to RP this was me enjoyed it, especially when we went into detail regarding the housing policies, benefits, etc etc.
The doors where bought for the RP reason not to just sit open empty.

I support there Idea.
Aye, I did this together with Gunfish, we had loads of customers. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • GunFISH