[PR] Bigtoe & SpringyBounce
Name: Bigtoe & SpringyBounce

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21263421 & STEAM_0:0:48909973

Server: v33x

TimeInGMT: 01.06

Summary:

Bigtoe: Using a tranquilizer in city as a citizen.

SpringyBounce: Trying to steal a vehicle in city (in public) as a citizen.

Evidence:

So, let me get this straight, you run around at 1am recording people to get them banned, I had my reasons for tranqing him. I don't have to justify them here, okay yes I was a Citizen at the time but that's because I forgot to change my job. Another thing is, this didn't affect any RP whatsoever since the whole server of a whopping 6 people was crowded around that tides truck joking and laughing about the situation that was occuring, apart from you. Alright yeah, tranqing somebody on the high street isn't exactly appropriate, but I had my reasons which you never decided to ask about, you seriously have nothing better to do at 3am in the morning apart from try to get merry, slightly drunk people banned for slipping up slightly on a server with minimal people online.

tl;dr brown

[Image: mxonayi.png]
(12-25-2015, 03:14 AM)Bigtoe[AP2S1] Wrote: So, let me get this straight, you run around at 1am recording people to get them banned, I had my reasons for tranqing him. I don't have to justify them here, okay yes I was a Citizen at the time but that's because I forgot to change my job. Another thing is, this didn't affect any RP whatsoever since the whole server of a whopping 6 people was crowded around that tides truck joking and laughing about the situation that was occuring, apart from you. Alright yeah, tranqing somebody on the high street isn't exactly appropriate, but I had my reasons which you never decided to ask about, you seriously have nothing better to do at 3am in the morning apart from try to get merry, slightly drunk people banned for slipping up slightly on a server with minimal people online.

tl;dr brown

Time doesn't matter. Only because it is night doesn't mean you can break the rules. Also I expect you to already know about this since you have a huge amount of 700h on the servers. Also, I enjoy roleplaying as a Citizen walking around looking at other roleplays and just doing nothing special. I could believe that Springy was drunk but I had no idea you where. But even if you are drunk or not it is your responsibility. You have 700h and was messing around on the server, should know better :/
Approved.