Tow Truck? Where dis be!
Thy Tow Truck Of Fearless

So awhile back Coded & Soul released the Mechanic Update which I must say was a great addition!
Although.. It said a Tow truck was coming soon? No? I mean It said it was in the works until coded left..?
So does this mean no Tow Truck? 

I mean having it would not only be amazing but it will mean getting rid
of them stupid vehicles of the bloody road and illegal parking etc. If Avgar can continue the project then I
my self would be really happy! For a man like him I am sure it would be a peace of cake right?  Cheese

Tell me what you guys think! Even put down some suggestions down below!
Regards, Midget

I agree we do need some kind of tow truck. I really dislike when people just park their cars blocking the roads, then go whining on OOC how their car got taken off them for "No reason", they go to the Nexus, trespass to try and get their car back and then whine when they get arrested for trespassing.

It will stop a lot of headaches and create a more realistic environment in my opinion. Either that, or create a script that will allow for someone to impound cars with a baton, just like you arrest someone with a stick, it would put your car in your inventory but you wouldn't be able to use it for 15 minutes or something.

Either way, I agree!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 3 users Like Holdem's post:
  • summotion, Grunt, Marty
Aye, it makes it much more realistic then breaking a vehicle open and driving it to the nexus..
Regards, Midget

I was really looking forward to the tow truck, the closest there is to one is putting a tow bar in the back of a Tide's Truck, haha.
(12-22-2015, 10:57 PM)Grunt Wrote: I was really looking forward to the tow truck, the closest there is to one is putting a tow bar in the back of a Tide's Truck, haha.

Can't do that  for some stupid reason
Regards, Midget