Ivan Tempski Abuse
Name: Panagiotistas93
Time/Date: 20/12/15
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153037782
Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

A police man stole my car put on me handcuffs and [FL:M] Ivan Tempski just banned me for 1 day . Do something with him he banned without warnings and without know anything about the situation if you dont do anything i want my money from donate back
If you have a problem with regards to a ban, make an unban request.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
You should come and speak with us and not random ban
We don't need to give warnings, you broke FearRP, which is a general rule and is quite self-explanatory.
Of course you know many police mans who steals cars from parking without reason . He dosen't broke FearRP
I don't understand what you just said.
Hello  Panagiotistas93,

While arrests can be frustrating in-game I must arouse your attention to this point in the thread where you find the AA template.

Quote:For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

As stated by that point, banning you is not grounds for abuse.

Respectfully,

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
I see no abuse here, I would recommend making an Unban Request just like both Ivan and Hitman have stated.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Hello,

If you are unhappy with a ban, please go to the Unban Request section and make a thread there instead.
The accused staff member, Ivan Tempski, has not abused his powers in this case. He did what he's supposed to do; take action against rulebreak in the servers.

No abuse noted, therefore, this case will now be closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]