UBR: Darthvirus/sebasti161
Posting this for sebasti161(Was asked to do so.)

Your name: Darthvirus™

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Your Ban ID: 67189

Banned by: [FL:M] MasterNoda then extended by [FL]NightHawkd

Reason: DDoSing FL Servers // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: Me, [FL:RP] Oper, sixela963

Why we should unban you: Let's start with the fact that I did not DDoS'ed FL services as user 'jadanstores' admited doing so (Evidence 1, Evidence 2).
Secondly I was banned for a joke i made over steam chat, where as other players have been unbanned for making such jokes while playing on fearless. (Evidence 1)

Spoiler :
SoulRipper Wrote:I've been considering this for quite a while and have read both sides of the stories here, plus have heard the scenario on TeamSpeak.

DDoS is a very touchy subject and should not be joked about, because it will result in things like these happening.

I understand why Suarez has banned you and at the same time I understand why Mike's joke was been over-exaggerated. I was leaning towards denying this unban request, but then I heard a DDoS joke being made between several staff members on TeamSpeak at around 21:15 GMT+1, while Mike was also on this channel. It would be hypocrite to keep the user banned if the staff team also jokes about it.

Therefore this thread has been approved, however jokes about DDoS should not be made and could lead to similar actions in the future.

Also at the time of the joke I was playing with a friend of mine. (sixela963)

As far as I know there is no evidence against me except the joke I made.
To sum up, I feel the ban was biased due to the fact there is concrete evidence the attack was not made by me. I believe the ban sould either be removed, changed from permanent to as much time as it would be approperiate for the joke i made, or the reason of the ban chance to the real reason i was banned for.
Quote:What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out. It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

Below are the time frames in which ban appeals will be taken into consideration. Posting a ban appeal that does not fit into the below time frames will result in the appeal being immediately denied and a warning/ban issued to your account.
  • Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
  • Ban time over 1 week: You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
  • Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
  • Ban time over 3 months: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
  • Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials. 

Player has not waited the necessary 8 month period before posting a third unban request. Initial request(s) was denied on November 16th, 2015, user would have been eligible on February 16th, 2016.

Player will be eligible for next unban request on October 16th, 2016.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Honestly, this is the first time this happens, since when does this thing happen?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...136&page=2

(12-20-2015, 04:08 PM)Ikaros Wrote: Honestly, this is the first time this happens, since when does this thing happen?

User warned for posting after case has been ruled upon.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda