Can a admin proove this,
everyone says i sound like some kid called todcat, and im sick and tired of it, can i admin proove im not please, im tired of this, its very annoying, idk who he even is.........
He was an old member of the Fearless community who has been permanently banned from the forums and the server for breaking the rules excessively. He has been given many chances, even after being unbanned, but he continued to disregard the rules and got himself permanently banned for a final time. That is who Todcat is...

... so... are you Todcat?
(10-17-2011, 04:40 AM)elder189 Wrote: He was an old member of the Fearless community who has been permanently banned from the forums and the server for breaking the rules excessively. He has been given many chances, even after being unbanned, but he continued to disregard the rules and got himself permanently banned for a final time. That is who Todcat is...

... so... are you Todcat?

ERGHHH im not todcat, i haven't even been playing on this server for that long,

can you check like ip's or something or account history, or some shit, idk but im tired of being called todcat.....
Lol me and Shadow were giving you crap about it that one day...
Well anyways.. Hey Todcat! Welcome back.
lmaooo
The following 1 user Likes NiT GriT's post:
  • Vaqxination
(10-17-2011, 05:31 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: Lol me and Shadow were giving you crap about it that one day...
Well anyways.. Hey Todcat! Welcome back.
lmaooo

ERGHHHHHHHHHH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eNrgpVp7...re=related
Trust me Elite is his own kind of minge. He is not Todcat.
(10-17-2011, 05:51 AM)7dast Wrote: Trust me Elite is his own kind of minge. He is not Todcat.

Well thank you,.......i guess
Lol, he does sound like him tho on voice, very alike. xD
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • Vaqxination
hahaha i have to say... for one is he not todcat! he sounds like him though hahaha!! and elder he was banned from the sever not the forums!!
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Nah man that ain't me. He can live up to the glory I had. xD Also, I love you Ryan.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 2 users Like todcat's post:
  • Fultz, Fultz