Unblacklist Request
Your name: [FL:RP] TheMJReindeer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61205682 

Your blacklist ID: 68789

Blacklisted by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: New life rule, power gaming. Should know better.

Why we should unblacklist you: Regarding the NLR accusation. I didn't know anything about my past life? As foretold during the sit, you were informed about how we were told, by computers that tracked the health of the members of the family. I as the Chinese character did not know a single detail about Luigi's life. We were informed by the technology that the background of the Chinese man, and the Italian man (Luigi)bought and designed. Regarding the powergaming accusation. The one thing Arcon failed to do was search me. As soon as Falcao made the statement about me not being wanted there, I had this all planned out. If you guys role played a search, I would have identified the supposed flashing light or similar in the back of my head. Powergaming is when a player does something, the other player cannot respond to or take action too, am I right? It would have been powergaming if you searched me and I said or I played along that you found nothing. If you searched me, you could have seen the flashing light or similar (I would have told you) and you could have removed it, and this whole raid could not have been possible. I apologise for my internet dieing out on me, however I did tell you in advance.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
You saying you had computers that knew shit is making something up nobody else knows about and using your previous life info and powergaming that you have the computers that know everything.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Could you please explain powergaming to me from your point please? I said what I feel powergaming is, and I said how this could have been avoided. The fact it could have been avoided, I feel is not powergaming.

EDIT: Seeming as I am not IG, I cannot see the explanations, and the forum rule on it is vey vague for this situation.
It's like you killing me, then me coming back changing my name to someone and saying I knew my previous character then killing you because I saw it on a video, so it's my powergaming that there is a video when there is not but infact just using your previous lives information.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
If anything, the only accusation you should be putting on me is NLR, because I do not see any rule breakage regarding powergaming. Yes, but I warned you people would come after you, you didn't give a shit. You could have found this chip if you searched me throughly which I expected you to do. It's different from a video, because I have background RP on how the characters bought and designed the technology they used.
But no background RP was carried out, and with this sort or RP it's so easy to make up on the spot.

Also the punishment given was NLR anyway not for powergaming.

Anything else you can add in your favor?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Maybe none was carried out, however there is background RP, and it did go into consideration. This was not some shit that was made up on the spot I can assure you. You included a powergaming accusation, which I feel didn't happen.

Would be possible if another staff member or two could give their opinion on this situation?
I will chip in my two cents here. What you did is classified as power gaming. This is because you have a way in which you can know about your previous life which would "allow" you to come back and raid them. So in short by having a chip in your head that allows for a player or computer to track your movements and health then that being able to be found out by you in another life is power gaming. You forced a raid upon them that they couldn't have prevented. That is how this is power gaming. Also power gaming is more then just forcing a situation upon someone. Self supplying is classified as power gaming as well.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Did you not review my previous comments? It could have been prevented if they simply searched the Italian character that they killed. However, they thought he was just some psycho 'thinking he has connections.' I yelled several times that he knew people, but they weren't bothered one bit. In conclusion, it was definitely not unpreventable because it was.
Yes I read your previous posts but it is still classed as power gaming.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda