Unban request
Your name: Getroxxx

Your SteamID:STEAM _0:1:146549540

Your ban ID: 68104

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: Dorag

Why we should unban you: I am not Double accounting. I just joined the server, Ive played on it like 50hr,. Ive also donated nearly 90$. And I think its unfair to ban me forever for no reason. 
Your account is linked to the same IP as another account named Heisenberg which is currently serving a long ban.

Can you explain this?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(12-17-2015, 10:16 PM)Falcao Wrote: Your account is linked to the same IP as another account named Heisenberg which is currently serving a long ban.

Can you explain this?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Heisenberg actually my brother. You can ask all of my friends from the server. Spex, Sumzyy, Zherex, Dreik, Snowlez, Senapskungen. Just ask them. Because this is true.
(12-18-2015, 12:30 PM)getroxxx Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 10:16 PM)Falcao Wrote: Your account is linked to the same IP as another account named Heisenberg which is currently serving a long ban.

Can you explain this?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Heisenberg actually my brother. You can ask all of my friends from the server. Spex, Sumzyy, Zherex, Dreik, Snowlez, Senapskungen. Just ask them. Because this is true.
(12-18-2015, 01:29 PM)getroxxx Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 12:30 PM)getroxxx Wrote:

Can you explain this?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Do not double post.

Why didn't you play simultaneously with your brother before he got banned? Did you just feel like joining the community right AFTER your brother was suspended?
Unless you back up your facts, the ban stays. End of story.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
No he told me it was a good server. So I joined, it that a problem for you? Another thing, Im having a conversation with Falcao here. You are just moderator. So let Falcao talk.
Whether Infernaw is a moderator or not does not give you the right to say whether she can or can not get involved, so no need for that attitude. She has all rights to post here.

Have you got any evidence to back your claims up?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(12-18-2015, 03:59 PM)Falcao Wrote: Whether Infernaw is a moderator or not does not give you the right to say whether she can or can not get involved, so no need for that attitude. She has all rights to post here.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Lots, tell me what you want
(12-18-2015, 05:19 PM)getroxxx Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 03:59 PM)Falcao Wrote: Whether Infernaw is a moderator or not does not give you the right to say whether she can or can not get involved, so no need for that attitude. She has all rights to post here.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Another reason that I think I should get unbanned is that I do really like what you guys have created. Its actually amazing, thats the reason I nearly donated 90$ to this server, another reson is that I didnt double account, because Heisenberg is my brother. And I could show you alot of proof if you wont belive me.
(12-18-2015, 08:23 PM)getroxxx Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 05:19 PM)getroxxx Wrote:

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Another reason that I think I should get unbanned is that I do really like what you guys have created. Its actually amazing, thats the reason I nearly donated 90$ to this server, another reson is that I didnt double account, because Heisenberg is my brother. And I could show you alot of proof if you wont belive me.

So then supply the proof.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator