Report: Holdem
Video 
Thread Title: Report: Holdem

Name of player: Holdem

Spoiler :
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20116682

Time in GMT: around 19:10

Server: v2d

Summary: Well, i simply got a Fine from an Officer for running inside the City, because the law said that running inside the City is NOT allowed (Idk why he also didn't added a reason to it) so i decided to raid the President because my Charakter needs to run (because he's a Sportsman) So i went to the Lobby and saw the VP, i decided to get a Weapon and take him as a Hostage so he could bring me up to the President so i could kill / talk with him.
But than the SRU came and broke everything...

Evidence:

Spoiler :

Could you please next time upload evidence before posting?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Hello. I was one of the sru involved. I wasn't aware at the time you even had a hostage. All I was aware of was the shooting.

Also as stated here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...331&page=4 you are permitted to engage a hostage taker / the rules don't disallow it and I have not seen any updated on this since.

Your also quoted the rule 2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you

It says nothing about other people being under gun point only you. So we don't have to be scared because you have someone else is under gunpoint.
Before taking any action in this report, I need to point out some things.

First of all, you said your character was an athlete.
1) Why would an athlete kill a man? The more realistic move would be hiring a hitman.
2) Your job in the video is "Criminal", which contradicts your story about being an athelete.
3) You were not pointing the gun at the VP. You were clearly faced towards an entire group of SRU's.

I cannot see how ONE of and entire SRU army is breaking FearRP. You faced THEM, and the whole situation was poorly roleplayed. Not to mention the twisted excuse to raid.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(12-18-2015, 01:15 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Before taking any action in this report, I need to point out some things.

1) Why would an athlete kill a man? The more realistic move would be hiring a hitman.
2) Your job in the video is "Criminal", which contradicts your story about being an athelete.
3) You were not pointing the gun at the VP. You were clearly faced towards an entire group of SRU's.

I cannot see how ONE of and entire SRU army is breaking FearRP. You faced THEM, and the whole situation was poorly roleplayed. Not to mention the twisted excuse to raid.

I still had the VP as Hostage, and in RL no SRU would rush into a Hostage Situation because they would risk the Life of the VP.
And just because my Character is an Athelet doesn't mean i have to take it as a Job.
(12-18-2015, 01:20 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 01:15 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Before taking any action in this report, I need to point out some things.

I still had the VP as Hostage, and in RL no SRU would rush into a Hostage Situation because they would risk the Life of the VP.
And just because my Character is an Athelet doesn't mean i have to take it as a Job.

8.6 You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or in a dark deserted alley way.

How exactly was he hostaged at the Nexus elevator?
Would Zlatan Ibrahimovic kill Barack Obama?
(12-18-2015, 01:24 PM)Infernaw Wrote:

8.6 You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or in a dark deserted alley way.

I was about to drag him up to the pres. 
Was not really in Public In my opinion
(12-18-2015, 01:27 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

The Nexus is a public area.
(12-18-2015, 01:33 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 01:27 PM)DreeBott Wrote:

The Nexus is a public area.

I know, but still no one saw me and everyone would've gone perfect if the SRU wouldn't just instantly kill me, and risking the VP'S life.
Another question would be why is Holdem being singled out from the rest of the SRU force? From the footage it seems there is quite a few SRU breaching in at the same time.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15