Poll: Rating out of 10?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1/10
7.69%
3 7.69%
2/10
0%
0 0%
3/10
2.56%
1 2.56%
4/10
0%
0 0%
5/10
0%
0 0%
6/10
2.56%
1 2.56%
7/10
0%
0 0%
8/10
15.38%
6 15.38%
9/10
17.95%
7 17.95%
10/10
53.85%
21 53.85%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Star Wars - The Force Awakens. - [No Spoilers]
[Image: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg]

So I just got back from watching the new Star Wars and wow was it good.. At first I was a bit unsure on whether I would go to watch it because I just felt it would not compare or link up with the others, but I was 100% wrong and now I am so glad that I went, although it's now 3:20 and my eyes feel awful.

The story line to it was epic throughout and never had a dull moment. The old actors played the same roles too which made the film so much better, it had the proper Star Wars feeling and was just all round excellent. The atmosphere to it was crazy and had a few things up there sleeves which I could never have dreamed of, some good and some bad but nonetheless made the movie what it was.

Now I just cannot wait for the next two, I will count down the days until the next release although it's going to be so long away I am buzzing for it! I would explain in further detail but I will wait for you guys to see it, you will not be disappointed!

Overall rating from myself would have to be 10/10, what do you think?

The only downside was waiting in the que for 35 minutes to get my ticket, but I'm not sure whether it's even a downside as it was so worth it!

Did anyone else see it? Post what you thought!
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Grunt, MegaOmega
Inb4 nobody clicks on this post because they dont want it to be spoiled for them. If you can edit the post try to add a [NO SPOILER] Tag or something.

I cant wait to see the movie, comes out in Canada tommorow.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Falc
Me and Huskii just got back from seeing it too - Really good film!

Did lack in a few parts, but they don't let the film down at all!

I'd give it an 8.5/10, hopefully they can make the sequel much better
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(12-17-2015, 03:21 AM)Ali Wrote: Inb4 nobody clicks on this post because they dont want it to be spoiled for them. If you can edit the post try to add a [NO SPOILER] Tag or something.

I'm having a hard time finding tickets right now there all sold out shows lool
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Falc
(12-17-2015, 03:56 AM)Ludo Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 03:21 AM)Ali Wrote: Inb4 nobody clicks on this post because they dont want it to be spoiled for them. If you can edit the post try to add a [NO SPOILER] Tag or something.

I'm having a hard time finding tickets right now there all sold out shows lool

Me and Deer booked ours way back in October
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
I want to watch it again so bad, looks like it could be another cinema trip tonight!
I'm going with the family next week, can't wait!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Falc
It was so good, cant wait for the next one
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Falc
I cannot contain my ovaries for this one.
Don't know when I'm going though :/

Am I going to cry?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(12-17-2015, 02:35 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I cannot contain my ovaries for this one.
Don't know when I'm going though :/

Am I going to cry?

You will cry at one point but I won't ruin it for ya. Go as soon as you can because it's worth it!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • aDisabledDeer