Any Tips? (Building)
Hey guys,

I have been playing on Fearless for quite an amount of hours now (in my opinion) and i have always been able to roleplay and abide by the rules (When i got used to them). However, the one thing i have never been able to grasp is the ability to build really fancy and unique RP's which is frustrating.

Therefore, i would like to ask if anybody has any tips to help me get better at building / Or any of ideas of really fun and worthwhile RP's to create as i may not be the most creative person in the world, but i would like to be able to show off my roleplay through good looking builds.

[Just Post Any Tips Or Ideas In The Comments]

Thanks In Advance,

Creating a really unique roleplay Is hard, even fornsome high hour players.
And than younIndeed have the building, how many props you got, the build Itself.

Im sure that hou made some friends, ask the. To join , create something cool all together.
Playing on you're own might be fun, nbut having friends and others around you makes your RP much more fun even If Its simple as a restaurant RP.

So my tip is: "start building with some friends, dont make It yourself to hard and make good use of /me and the /it command as those commands makes roleplay like a real life scene"

I hopenthat i've helped you for a bit.

~Brikaas
[Happy Holidays]
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Tomo
Are you struggling with the actual building? Or the coming up with ideas?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Thanks Brikaas, all the replies i get do help a lot.

And Tomo, the ideas are not too difficult to come up with, its mainly the building that i cannot grasp. I can obviously build and know how to use some of the tools, but just cannot grasp the things that he said such as Prop limit, the build itself, etc

And i've met a few people yes, but not really gotten to the point of playing together and stuff. So i generally RP by myself which isn't really the problem as i know how to rp well, just the building problem.

O I got the right guide for u fam, will edit post in the morning on how I build my stuff.
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Danny Boy
Well, there are loads of great builders in this community, you can ask pretty much anyone for some help ingame if you are stuck with something. Add me on steam if you want [FL:M] Tomo and I can give you a hand next time we are both on the server. Also, if you are stuck on how to use a tool ingame, you can always ask the Teachers using /help followed by your message. They are always be willing to help and most of them are very good builders!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Danny Boy
Brick 
I compiled some tips for beginners that I use the most.

[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 7 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Avgar, Danny Boy, Marty, Zambie, Grunt, [FL:RP]Zedd, Divey
Helpful for less experienced builders. Although when I build, I always use massive plates and Im just like, fuck decoration, lets just make a massive ass building..
[Image: giphy.gif]