Poll: Is falcao doomforting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
49.06%
26 49.06%
No
45.28%
24 45.28%
Dont know
5.66%
3 5.66%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Doomforting Falcao
(12-15-2015, 02:40 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 02:34 PM)Agorith Wrote: but I personally just can't cope with him being a mod/admin on FL after having personally witnessed his wrongdoing AS a moderator.

Any proof?

Unfortunately as previously mentioned, no recording proof. I have however my own 2 eyes as concrete proof (which I very much trust) and my good knowledge of the rules set.
(12-15-2015, 02:45 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 02:34 PM)Agorith Wrote: but I personally just can't cope with him being a mod/admin on FL after having personally witnessed his wrongdoing AS a moderator.

Any proof?

Unfortunately as previously mentioned, no recording proof. I have however my own 2 eyes as concrete proof (which I very much trust) and my good knowledge of the rules set.

Well, I mean... Your eyes aren't concrete proof no matter how much you want them to be, because you can't prove you saw it.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
(12-15-2015, 02:47 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 02:45 PM)Agorith Wrote:

Any proof?

Well, I mean... Your eyes aren't concrete proof no matter how much you want them to be, because you can't prove you saw it.

They are to me, and that's not something open to discussion. I don't care much whether or not you, a complete stranger, does or does not believe me. I've seen what I've seen and base my opinion about him as FL staff on it for a fairly big part. Since that's what he should get judged on. Not attacking him as a person, but rather as a member of FL staff. Anyways, about done with repeating myself. I've said what I wanted to say so far so I'll leave it at that.

Regards,
(12-15-2015, 01:48 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 12:43 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 12:46 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: Earlier MrSir had a set of props that were basic defences, but because of the material, they were completely impossible to see where everything was. I couldnt tell the front most defence from the back wall. I told him it was doomforting and that he had to change the colors. Here, on the back walls, I see that the same set up is on the hallways. In that sense, I would say it is doomforting. Not to mention the hallways was constantly filled up with fire from molotovs, which prevented anyone from entering without them taking a load of damage first.

Also I would like this to be more of a topic about editing the definition of a doom fort, rather than he broke rules, which he didn't, because rule wise this isn't a doomfort.

Doomforting right now is very vague, and needs to be properly defined.

Funny how when it's an administrator who is accused, we suddenly need to make drastic changes to the rules. People, right now, are punished for this time and time again, and has been for a number of years now. 
How can you in the same post say it doesn't break any rules, and that doomforting isn't even defined? I don't get your reasoning here? How is this not breaking anything rule-wise? 

Of course you'd like it to be a discussion about the rule, not the administrator. We've tried. I called specifying many vague rules for a long long time, but never has picked up.

I don't think there is much of a point in discussing whether this is a doomfort, then the very definition of one doesn't exist. As such, I'm not arguing for either side on whether this is doomforting.

It's vague in the wording. One admin can say something is doomforting while in the opinion of another, its not. Falcao and the other staff on at the time approved it, while I personally think it is doomforting, as it visually confuses the raiders. Thats why I am saying doomforting needs to be more defined, and less up to a staff members opinion.

Take a look at the post right above this one for example. You could never tell where people are going to pop from.

I have been saying for the longest time that the rules need to be more specific and more objective. I have made a ton of posts about rules and get turned down a ton of times. It won't happen.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(12-15-2015, 12:37 PM)Huskii Wrote: I've done this style of base and one with Falcao in fact. How anyone can say it is a doomfort is beyond me... Just because you cannot coordinate a team and infiltrate a base with like 2-3 guys in it clearly shows something about how 'good' you are.

This is obviously just butthurt people complaining about losing a raid.

Section 2 - Forum Behavior Rules

2a.) Do not insult any other communities, keep your opinion for yourself to prevent unnecessary flame wars.
2d.) Do not insult forum members or staff members. If you do so, you may face a forum warning or suspension.

Keep this i mind next time you reply.
Even though I wasen't apart of what happend, I'd like to add something in.

We had a similar doomfort a few weeks ago, and we were warned for it by Skummet. We had to remove the fading door and the prop, so they could easily run inside. You could easily spray down everyone walking in to the hall area with the door there. It was impossible for anyone raiding us to succeed the raid.

- Evans.
(12-15-2015, 06:47 PM)Zed Wrote: Honestly why was this thread made? It's a video-game, Play it.
Oh, I see. The moment it's about an administrator, you might as well not try, eh? With this mindset, you might as well post this nonconstructive comment on every single ban request - why bother? It's just a game!
The following 5 users Like Joykill's post:
  • JackZ, MrSir, Agorith, Jericho, Evanswachtz
(12-15-2015, 06:58 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 06:47 PM)Zed Wrote: Honestly why was this thread made? It's a video-game, Play it.
Oh, I see. The moment it's about an administrator, you might as well not try, eh? With this mindset, you might as well post this nonconstructive comment on every single ban request - why bother? It's just a game!

ur wastin ur time man Smile
(12-15-2015, 12:59 AM)Falcao Wrote: I still can't see how it is a doomfort, the black walls also had lights above them as you could see in order to show us more and you could see us well enough because of the light there, explaining how Mike died and Grunt died twice himself. I also did get the opinion of Tomo and Hitman and we all agreed it was not a doomfort as there was no unfair advantage.

Also Co0fie you took what I said out of context there which is completely unnecessary, if you read the OOC chat this was way after the allegations of it being a doomfort and this was me joking with the SRU and officers which you've infact taken out of context and had nothing to do with saying it's a doomfort.

To conclude, I broke no rules within the Doomfort section and this is infact not a doomfort
We couldn't see your head because black on black and u was wearing old bmd suit with a black balaclava. so its the same as making to high wals and hide behind it.
(12-15-2015, 02:38 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: I agree with it being very visually confusing. The pitch black wall and barricade can be mistaken as a single prop from a distance.

Dont forget about using old bmd suit with a black balaclava.