Poll: Is falcao doomforting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
49.06%
26 49.06%
No
45.28%
24 45.28%
Dont know
5.66%
3 5.66%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Doomforting Falcao
Exclamation 
So today we were playing of fearless servers when falcao was basing in the slums. After some inspections we saw that he was doomforting whit black on black backgrounds. We talked to alot of people what they tought of it and to some mods/admins and they said it was doomforting. 

Evidence: 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=575817792

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=575817809

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhW2mTF...e=youtu.be

We let the people of Fearless judge this one!

Greatings,Xtremefighter
The following 1 user Likes Xtremefighter's post:
  • MrSir
As i was part of the situation i will post some screens of the base that got left after the molotovs.
As you can see what material the Prop is made off makes it a Doomfort.
[Image: 3E5AA421FF5D210A1D08B8A33FD208315B9C9268][Image: 5D9D3C0003C53A1AD201B596F6A5566956153FDF]
First of all Hello,

Lets get into some more evidence :

https://gyazo.com/1ef6b1af9f0c84c7bdad36468b2bc8ff ( hes reacting when people told him its doomforting)

https://gyazo.com/513ab9d55e44a1e6f009b990b3a0518d

Greatings, Co0FiE
Hey Xtremefighter, just a little tip. Althought people will be able to discuss on what has happened here in your video, for action to actually take place you will need to post here http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14 A player report with the evidence you have shown and action will be taken place if necessary.

On another note if I could just add a little something, I am visible in the video talking to Falcao and the rest that where in the slums as a Black Market Dealer moments before the raid took place. This was of course only about 10 minutes later no more, from a previous raid that whipped out most (if not all of the police force) I yelled in confusion to what was going on only to have my body ripped to shreds by government bullets and fire. But that's just another perspective to this story...

Edit: Its also worth noting there were countless bi standards flooding the area making it very difficult for the police force to do their job. Your job in the video is "The Red Devils - Crimelord" what would a guy like that be doing assisting government official in a raid investigation?
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I still can't see how it is a doomfort, the black walls also had lights above them as you could see in order to show us more and you could see us well enough because of the light there, explaining how Mike died and Grunt died twice himself. I also did get the opinion of Tomo and Hitman and we all agreed it was not a doomfort as there was no unfair advantage.

Also Co0fie you took what I said out of context there which is completely unnecessary, if you read the OOC chat this was way after the allegations of it being a doomfort and this was me joking with the SRU and officers which you've infact taken out of context and had nothing to do with saying it's a doomfort.

To conclude, I broke no rules within the Doomfort section and this is infact not a doomfort.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Grunt, aDisabledDeer
u cannot build complex mazes, tiny firing holes, toggled cover using the fading door tool, you cannot force people to crouch, and you cannot use materials that dazzle, blind or visually confuse the raiding party. CHECK this was not done 

Chest-high cover is generally allowed, but there are limits. Do not spam chest-high cover or use them constantly in combination with features such as tight corridors; this also often looks unrealistic. If you're unsure, ask an admin. CHECK This was not done as they had a door in the middle of the barricade so this seems to be within the rules

Combining one prop as cover on the ground and one on the ceiling is allowed, the gap shouldn't be smaller than the size of that in the bunker prop. If combined with other measures, the gap may have to be larger to be fair. The ceiling prop should be above the top of your head. If in doubt, ask an admin. CHECK the gap was larger than the bunker-window so this is also within the rules and is allowed

One-way windows/props are ok, even in a defensive structure (i.e. as part of a security checkpoint), but you cannot use them as part of, or directly adjacent to, a firing position to give you an immediate advantage in combat. CHECK No one sided windows were used.

Walkways and sniper/guard towers are allowed, both with and without defensive walls to guard you from bullets. However, be cautious, because it's tempting to combine this with features such as fading firing positions, or over-powered use of one-way glass in a guard tower. If you use one-way glass in one of these structures, you must not be able to fire from such a position or near it. CHECK no walkways or sniper-towers were used

f in doubt, ask an admin. They always have the final say on what is or isn't a doomfort. Just because one admin says it's OK doesn't mean that another will agree; often these issues are contextual, so the admin currently online is always the one most suited to make that decision. Super-admin decisions to not overrule the decisions of the admin on the server, so don't ignore what the admins say just because another admin or a super-admin gave you permission earlier. CHECK other staff than Falcao himself deemed this as not a doomfort

Conclusion: This was not a doomfort. Because they came out on top and you dont like it dosent make it a doomfort.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 5 users Like Decay's post:
  • Falc, Ludo, Hzii, Grunt, aDisabledDeer
(12-15-2015, 12:59 AM)Falcao Wrote: I still can't see how it is a doomfort, the black walls also had lights above them as you could see in order to show us more. I also did get the opinion of Tomo and Hitman and we all agreed it was not a doomfort as there was no unfair advantage.

Also Co0fie you took what I said out of context there which is completely unnecessary, if you read the OOC chat this was way after the allegations of it being a doomfort and this was me joking with the SRU and officers which you've infact taken out of context and had nothing to do with saying it's a doomfort.

What you were saying in OOC matter alot.
I always see you Trash talk, and agressive RP.
As Master said, that i wasnt allowed to have that material in that location, because you cant see the people behind the black props.
And you were using the old BMD skin aswell making you even more harder to detect. (Using admin privilege to get that suit)
As an admin i think you are supposed to be a good example for the rest of the players on the server.
The following 1 user Likes MrSir's post:
  • Xtremefighter
(12-15-2015, 01:05 AM)MrSir Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 12:59 AM)Falcao Wrote: I still can't see how it is a doomfort, the black walls also had lights above them as you could see in order to show us more. I also did get the opinion of Tomo and Hitman and we all agreed it was not a doomfort as there was no unfair advantage.

As Master said, that i wasnt allowed to have that material in that location, because you cant see the people behind the black props.
And you were using the old BMD skin aswell making you even more harder to detect. (Using admin privilege to get that suit)
As an admin i think you are supposed to be a good example for the rest of the players on the server.

It wasn't trash talk, it was simply a joke towards the others and some of them even replied back because they knew it was.

The material goes against no rules, you may say it was too dark but I added lighting also and they got clear shots on us and I tested whether it was clear enough myself with Mike to make sure they could see us and they could.

Nothing wrong with me using the old BMD skin, we was being a Russian Cartel and we had to cover our identity so it enhanced our RP.

I haven't not set a good example, because I am an admin doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself and do aggressive RP, that's just the type of player I am, I enjoy it and it means I enjoy myself more on the servers compared to me doing passive RP's 4hours a day.

I am happy for this to stay open, like Noda said in order to define the doomforting rule a lot more so let's discuss it, but as far as it goes for me breaking rules, I'd like that to be finished now and if you wish to take it further please post a player report regarding what happened.

Thank you.
(12-15-2015, 01:24 AM)Falcao Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 01:05 AM)MrSir Wrote:

It wasn't trash talk, it was simply a joke towards the others and some of them even replied back because they knew it was.

The material goes against no rules, you may say it was too dark but I added lighting also and they got clear shots on us and I tested whether it was clear enough myself with Mike to make sure they could see us and they could.

Nothing wrong with me using the old BMD skin, we was being a Russian Cartel and we had to cover our identity so it enhanced our RP.

I haven't not set a good example, because I am an admin doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself and do aggressive RP, that's just the type of player I am, I enjoy it and it means I enjoy myself more on the servers compared to me doing passive RP's 4hours a day.

I am happy for this to stay open, like Noda said in order to define the doomforting rule a lot more so let's discuss it, but as far as it goes for me breaking rules, I'd like that to be finished now and if you wish to take it further please post a player report regarding what happened.

Thank you.
The trash talk was there, i wont reply anymore about that.
Agressive rp? Is it allowed if you do it all the time?
And about your RP, You guys just shot people, didnt see any Roleplaying there.
If you had an RP i dont see the point of having a doomfort.
(12-15-2015, 01:01 AM)Ollie aka Decay Wrote: u cannot build complex mazes, tiny firing holes, toggled cover using the fading door tool, you cannot force people to crouch, and you cannot use materials that dazzle, blind or visually confuse the raiding party. CHECK this was not done 

Chest-high cover is generally allowed, but there are limits. Do not spam chest-high cover or use them constantly in combination with features such as tight corridors; this also often looks unrealistic. If you're unsure, ask an admin. CHECK This was not done as they had a door in the middle of the barricade so this seems to be within the rules

Combining one prop as cover on the ground and one on the ceiling is allowed, the gap shouldn't be smaller than the size of that in the bunker prop. If combined with other measures, the gap may have to be larger to be fair. The ceiling prop should be above the top of your head. If in doubt, ask an admin. CHECK the gap was larger than the bunker-window so this is also within the rules and is allowed

One-way windows/props are ok, even in a defensive structure (i.e. as part of a security checkpoint), but you cannot use them as part of, or directly adjacent to, a firing position to give you an immediate advantage in combat. CHECK No one sided windows were used.

Walkways and sniper/guard towers are allowed, both with and without defensive walls to guard you from bullets. However, be cautious, because it's tempting to combine this with features such as fading firing positions, or over-powered use of one-way glass in a guard tower. If you use one-way glass in one of these structures, you must not be able to fire from such a position or near it. CHECK no walkways or sniper-towers were used

f in doubt, ask an admin. They always have the final say on what is or isn't a doomfort. Just because one admin says it's OK doesn't mean that another will agree; often these issues are contextual, so the admin currently online is always the one most suited to make that decision. Super-admin decisions to not overrule the decisions of the admin on the server, so don't ignore what the admins say just because another admin or a super-admin gave you permission earlier. CHECK other staff than Falcao himself deemed this as not a doomfort

Conclusion: This was not a doomfort. Because they came out on top and you dont like it dosent make it a doomfort.

Current rule 18.4, I have seen players been banned for exactly the same thing as this. Black on black makes barricades blend into the background, which makes it insanely hard for people to raid, why? Cause you dont know from which angle they come from, while they got a straight line of fire on you. Good to know that I can do this and make a gap just  as big as the bunker prop to peek through without getting hassle from an admin, gonna redo my entire dupelist tomorrow then.
The following 4 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • MrSir, Xtremefighter, Agorith, Jericho