Poll: Is falcao doomforting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
49.06%
26 49.06%
No
45.28%
24 45.28%
Dont know
5.66%
3 5.66%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Doomforting Falcao
(12-15-2015, 12:46 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: Earlier MrSir had a set of props that were basic defences, but because of the material, they were completely impossible to see where everything was. I couldnt tell the front most defence from the back wall. I told him it was doomforting and that he had to change the colors. Here, on the back walls, I see that the same set up is on the hallways. In that sense, I would say it is doomforting. Not to mention the hallways was constantly filled up with fire from molotovs, which prevented anyone from entering without them taking a load of damage first.

Also I would like this to be more of a topic about editing the definition of a doom fort, rather than he broke rules, which he didn't, because rule wise this isn't a doomfort.

Doomforting right now is very vague, and needs to be properly defined.

Funny how when it's an administrator who is accused, we suddenly need to make drastic changes to the rules. People, right now, are punished for this time and time again, and has been for a number of years now. 
How can you in the same post say it doesn't break any rules, and that doomforting isn't even defined? I don't get your reasoning here? How is this not breaking anything rule-wise? 

Of course you'd like it to be a discussion about the rule, not the administrator. We've tried. I called specifying many vague rules for a long long time, but never has picked up.

I don't think there is much of a point in discussing whether this is a doomfort, then the very definition of one doesn't exist. As such, I'm not arguing for either side on whether this is doomforting.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • mgdwszx
Pop quiz for 50k, how many shooting positions are in this picture? Since we're going ham anyways, might as well make a total fucking joke about it, when im done with this dupe i'll lol my ass off at the amount of BR's i'm going to get. You guys better start denying them then.

[Image: 11233094_10153326351587029_8353727286771754602_o.jpg]
The following 2 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Agorith, Jericho
How about instead of taking the time to make this thread, you spend that time practicing how to raid so you don't get rekt?

I've done this with Huskii and Falcao in the past, if this is a doomfort then you might as well class everything as a doomfort when someone fails at a raid
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Huskii
I personally rather set up a tea party than raid, but since FL has gotten more into aggressive RP, I think we need to sort out the rules.
There are too many loopholes and confusions in them atm.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Spear, MasterNoda, Grunt
(12-15-2015, 01:49 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: How about instead of taking a the time to make this thread, you spent that time practicing how to raid so you don't get rekt?

I've done this with Huskii and Falcao in the past, if this is a doomfort then you might as well class everything as a doomfort when someone fails at a raid

If i recruit 10 minges, stuff them in the picture i uploaded just now, you cant see where the fek he's coming from? I no collide the back wall so it cant be molied and bam, classed as a doomfort? apparently no.

Kinda answered my pop quiz there, 9 positions, only on that wall. I can make atleast 12 more facing the doorway, that you couldn't see. On top of that i can put a plate on top of the door that prevents from people throwing nades in G fucking G guys.

I know how to raid, pop 30 healthkits and run in with a galil and my GE skills, it aint hard bro, but this is just outrageously stupid.
(12-15-2015, 01:54 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I personally rather set up a tea party than raid, but since FL has gotten more into aggressive RP, I think we need to sort out the rules.

And that's your opinion. In other people's opinion they would rather raid/ do aggressive RP.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(12-15-2015, 12:41 AM)Xtremefighter Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhW2mTF...e=youtu.be

Greatings,Xtremefighter

Crimelord working with the government + abusing 3rd person to look around corners in a raid

Can we not get a moderator or admin to look into this?
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(12-15-2015, 02:39 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 02:29 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 02:16 AM)Falcao Wrote: The base itself stayed within the rules of the server and to conclude this, it is up to the staff members on the server at the time to interpret what a doomfort is and with that said 3 of us all agreed this was not a doomfort and fine to use.

Also Agorith I'd be grateful if you could stay om topic please, I've said I'm happy to keep this thread open as we can use this to define the doomrorting rule as it is quite vague, thank you.

Then again, the FL staff team doesn't consist of only 3 other people, as I'm sure more than a few would agree that this is indeed a doomfort. I'm sure you made a great effort at making it as borderline doomfort as possible. Also, we're under the discussion threads. Usually in discussions people would also be stating their opinions on whatever matter is at hand. Not like I'm actually foul mouthing you, I am simply stating my opinion on you being part of the FL staff team, not as a person you'd be IRL.

That being said, following screenshot of this years banns on your account should make everyone question how it could've been a good decision to promote you to a member of the FL staff.

[Image: QBnKE7q.png]
Breaking the most basic of rules, within this year, whilst also being promoted to a member of the FL staff, simply doesn't seem just to me personally.

All that being said, no need to worry. This is where I end my ranting.

Regards,

Why the hell have you brought up his old bans into this discussion? How is it relevant at all? Check my bans too if you want. I got some from this year too. In fact I had 9 before the wipe, but it doesn't matter. How can you base anything from right now off his old bans? People change you know.

It is relevant because they're 1. Not that old. 2. Literally the most basic rules. 3. Cos I'm proving my point on how he's unfit for an FL staff member position because like I said before I've personally witnessed him breaking blatant fearRP from me only like 2 weeks back, and because he's now breaking the doomforting rules and going to get away with it. Call it a vendetta all you want I guess but I personally just can't cope with him being a mod/admin on FL after having personally witnessed his wrongdoing AS a moderator. How is it fair that multiple buddies of mine got banned for doing this exact same dupe, and an admin simply could get away with it, when they should be the ones that get severely punished for it since they're supposed to have extended great knowledge of ALL the rules?

Regards,
(12-15-2015, 02:04 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 01:54 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I personally rather set up a tea party than raid, but since FL has gotten more into aggressive RP, I think we need to sort out the rules.

And that's your opinion. In other people's opinion they would rather raid/ do aggressive RP.

No need to bite my bum there. 
I'm just saying that I don't know much about how aggressive RP is nowadays, but that it should be looked into to avoid further confusion between the players.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(12-15-2015, 02:34 PM)Agorith Wrote: but I personally just can't cope with him being a mod/admin on FL after having personally witnessed his wrongdoing AS a moderator.

Any proof?
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]